Home Screen from DJI Fly App don't show album button in iPhone 14
583 12 2-13 16:13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iosun
lvl.1
Flight distance : 152178 ft
Germany

The Home Screen from DJI Fly App covers the album button and the skypixel button in iPhone 14.
The two fields qick transfer and the field service are over the album and skypixel button. How is possible to make the buttons smaler to fit all on screen?
regards
Kai
2-13 16:13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for you for reaching out. May I ask for the screenshot showing this scenario? Also, have you tried to re-install the application? Please save important files and sync your flight records before deleting the app if it needs to be re-installed.  I hope to hear from you soon.
2-13 21:09
Use props
iosun
lvl.1
Germany

2-13 23:20
Use props
iosun
lvl.1
Germany

This Quick Transfer and Service Button is over album.
If i have to reinstall, where stored the cache Videos?
Normal i use this videos for fast cutting on mobile. (Not so large and i need no Power from Drone)
Thank you for help !
2-13 23:26
Use props
iosun
lvl.1
Germany

iosun Posted at 2-13 23:26
This Quick Transfer and Service Button is over album.
If i have to reinstall, where stored the cache Videos?
Normal i use this videos for fast cutting on mobile. (Not so large and i need no Power from Drone)

P

roblem solved!
2-14 10:04
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for responding. May I confirm if the problem has been solved? Regarding the video cache path: Path for the cache of video: iTunes: iPhone/dji fly/videoCache. I hope to hear from you soon.
2-15 00:31
Use props
iosun
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-15 00:31
Hello, there. Thank you for responding. May I confirm if the problem has been solved? Regarding the video cache path: Path for the cache of video: iTunes: iPhone/dji fly/videoCache. I hope to hear from you soon.

Yes,
the problem was that setting the display zoom in the iPhone had caused the image surface to become unusable.
Thanks a lot for the path from the cache.
Kai
2-15 00:44
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

iosun Posted at 2-15 00:44
Yes,
the problem was that setting the display zoom in the iPhone had caused the image surface to become unusable.
Thanks a lot for the path from the cache.

Thank you for your confirmation. We're glad that everything has been sorted out after fixing the settings on your mobile device. Please feel free to reach us anytime. Cheers!
2-16 00:42
Use props
djiuser_puePXk6UXHMr
New
United States

I’m having the same problem, and I don’t follow what to do to correct the problem.  
2-25 20:10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_puePXk6UXHMr Posted at 2-25 20:10
I’m having the same problem, and I don’t follow what to do to correct the problem.

hi, djiuser_puePXk6UXHMr. We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing the same situation. Have you tried changing the display zoom settings as Kai did above?
2-26 01:35
Use props
djiuser_puePXk6UXHMr
New
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-26 01:35
hi, djiuser_puePXk6UXHMr. We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing the same situation. Have you tried changing the display zoom settings as Kai did above?

It’s fixed, I was changing the text size at first and that wasn’t working.  If someone else has this problem, go into settings, display and brightness, then go down to display and choose default, your phone will restart and the problem will be corrected.  From the time I downloaded the DJI app and the problem I encountered my display size hadn’t been changed, so who knows why it happened.
2-26 06:18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_puePXk6UXHMr Posted at 2-26 06:18
It’s fixed, I was changing the text size at first and that wasn’t working.  If someone else has this problem, go into settings, display and brightness, then go down to display and choose default, your phone will restart and the problem will be corrected.  From the time I downloaded the DJI app and the problem I encountered my display size hadn’t been changed, so who knows why it happened.

Thank you for the update, djiuser_puePXk6UXHMr. We're glad that it worked on your end as well. Should you need further assistance, please let us know.
2-28 06:57
Use props
AlexBacki
lvl.1

Ukraine

Thanks! not bad
3-7 10:43
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules