Avata and motion controller without goggles
1106 9 2-14 05:21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aes.salahuddin
lvl.1

Bahrain

Hi

I have just bought the avata and rc motion controller withouht the goggles.
And have been trying to link the motion controller but it doesnt.

I tried to download this https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-dji-fpv-series
to update the firmware but the MAC give me the following message (“DJI+Assistant+2+(DJI+FPV+series)+2.1.2.pkg” cannot be opened because it is from an unidentified developer.)

Please let me know if im missing something.

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)]Thanks

2-14 05:21
Use props
DJIFlyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12536706 ft
United States

"Please let me know if im missing something."
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but without any goggles....the Avata and motion controller are useless. The Avata is an FPV drone which requires the use of goggles. Sorry.

2-14 09:24
Use props
aes.salahuddin
lvl.1

Bahrain

DJIFlyer Posted at 2-14 09:24
"Please let me know if im missing something."
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but without any goggles....the Avata and motion controller are useless. The Avata is an FPV drone which requires the use of goggles. Sorry.

can I at least test it without goggles?
I ordered the goggles they were out of stock.
2-14 09:35
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

aes.salahuddin@gmail.com Posted at 2-14 09:35
can I at least test it without goggles?
I ordered the goggles they were out of stock.

There's really nothing to test if you can lift off and fly.
2-14 10:09
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, we cannot link the DJI RC Motion 2 directly to the DJI Avata without the DJI Goggles 2/Goggles Integra as the remote controller and the drone don't have a direct connection. Please purchase the Goggles to finish the setup. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. We appreciate your valued support.
2-14 23:20
Use props
aes.salahuddin
lvl.1

Bahrain

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-14 23:20
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, we cannot link the DJI RC Motion 2 directly to the DJI Avata without the DJI Goggles 2/Goggles Integra as the remote controller and the drone don't have a direct connection. Please purchase the Goggles to finish the setup. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. We appreciate your valued support.

HI there

thank you for replying.
I have got the goggles 2 and now I'm trying to link my RC to the goggles and avatar and it won't detect.
Is there an update that I should do to the RC?
2-27 11:08
Use props
MAF178
Second Officer
  • >>>
Kuwait

aes.salahuddin@gmail.com Posted at 2-27 11:08
HI there

thank you for replying.

Hi there Aes
I hope you are doing great!

Make sure you update the remote , goggles and drone to the latest update otherwise there will be a problem linking

also keep in mind that the goggles need to be connected with the connection provided with it
which is type c to usb .. make sure you use this connection to detect goggles
2-27 12:45
Use props
aes.salahuddin
lvl.1

Bahrain

MAF178 Posted at 2-27 12:45
Hi there Aes
I hope you are doing great!

hi
thank you

Im have updated goggles and the avatars but having difficulties updating the RC.
I downloaded the dpi assistant but it won't connect when I plug in the usb...
.is there another way?
2-29 10:26
Use props
MAF178
Second Officer
  • >>>
Kuwait

i use thunderbolt 4 cable instead of usb and its very fast .. you can purchase it from apple store
it makes difference and so fast when updating or use type c to type c cable instead of usb  .. i suspect you have a bad usb cable
2-29 13:04
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

aes.salahuddin@gmail.com Posted at 2-27 11:08
HI there

thank you for replying.

Hello there. Kindly download the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer and update the DJI RC Motion 2, DJI Goggles 2, and DJI Avata to the latest firmware then check if the issue persists. You may download the correct version of the software using the link below. I will also post a tutorial video where you can check on how to properly link the components. Hope this helps.

https://www.dji.com/global/downl ... sumer-drones-series
3-1 03:01
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules