Are newly sold Mini 2 SE's EU C0 labeled?
1085 21 2-14 12:10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MAP36
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7178 ft
United Kingdom

Quick Noob question, are newly sold Mini 2 SE's (in 2024) now clearly marked with the EU C0 label or not?  

https://www.easa.europa.eu/en/do ... tegory-civil-drones

The above website implies it should have a class identifcation label, however I've just purchased one and have no label anywhere?

Just wondering?  Sorry if it's been asked before.....
2-14 12:10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, and thank you for your inquiry. Please note that drones sold in 2024 automatically have a C0 label attached and a 120-meter limit. Thank you. 
2-14 17:30
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

DJI Diana Posted at 2-14 17:30
Hi there, and thank you for your inquiry. Please note that drones sold in 2024 automatically have a C0 label attached and a 120-meter limit. Thank you. 

Dear DJI Diana,

What you are telling us is wrong.  Please see my reply on another thread :
https://forum.dji.com/thread-307726-1-1.html
2-14 22:08
Use props
MAP36
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Many thanks for the reply, unfortunately that doesn’t appear to be the case.

I purchased mine two weeks ago (January 31st) and I can confirm it definitely does NOT have a C0 EU classification label attached anywhere.  

Will DJI offering a solution to the issue in the near future?

2-15 00:46
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MAP36 Posted at 2-15 00:46
Many thanks for the reply, unfortunately that doesn’t appear to be the case.

I purchased mine two weeks ago (January 31st) and I can confirm it definitely does NOT have a C0 EU classification label attached anywhere.  

Just to confirm UK drones dont need a C label as they are not recognised here.  
2-15 01:26
Use props
MAP36
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 2-15 01:26
Just to confirm UK drones dont need a C label as they are not recognised here.

Yeah Thanks, I understand this, but I intend on flying within the EU area on a regular basis.
2-15 01:51
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MAP36 Posted at 2-15 01:51
Yeah Thanks, I understand this, but I intend on flying within the EU area on a regular basis.

Ah OK,  So you are better off then with this drone without the label as you wont have the hard 120m limit and can fly a1 as a legacy <250g drone.   You can see the EASA rules here -

https://www.easa.europa.eu/en/do ... nts-fly-1st-january
2-15 02:09
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thinking about it, the demarcation point probably CAN NOT be the date of sale. If it were then the drone would most likely have to be altered by the retailer.

The demarcation point, if there is one, is likely to be either the date of manufacture or the date of boxing.
2-15 05:58
Use props
MAP36
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 2-15 05:58
Thinking about it, the demarcation point probably CAN NOT be the date of sale. If it were then the drone would most likely have to be altered by the retailer.

The demarcation point, if there is one, is likely to be either the date of manufacture or the date of boxing.

Yep according to the box, the date of manufacture or boxing date was November 2023.  Given that DJI knew the changes were coming into effect in Jan 2024; it's not an unreasonable expectation of mine to expect to find the correct classification markings.  

Moot point now anyway, for reasons already stated in prevoius posts - I can still fly it, so all is good.

Just surprised, thats all

2-15 07:21
Use props
djiuser_iSdjBq4aOCBd
lvl.1

Poland

Not true...I bought my mini 3 drone in Poland from official store on 11.02.2024 and it doesn't have the class C0 label...

What now ? Which category do I fly now ?
3-6 12:12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_iSdjBq4aOCBd Posted at 3-6 12:12
Not true...I bought my mini 3 drone in Poland from official store on 11.02.2024 and it doesn't have the class C0 label...

What now ? Which category do I fly now ?

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. The purchased drones in 2024 will automatically have C0 attached; however, in your case, since there is no C0 attached, may we confirm if you were able to double check the package? You may also apply for the C0 label on the DJI Fly app. If you need further assistance, please feel free to let us know. Thank you.
3-6 16:43
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

DJI Diana Posted at 3-6 16:43
Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. The purchased drones in 2024 will automatically have C0 attached; however, in your case, since there is no C0 attached, may we confirm if you were able to double check the package? You may also apply for the C0 label on the DJI Fly app. If you need further assistance, please feel free to let us know. Thank you.

"The purchased drones in 2024 will automatically have C0 attached"
Dear DJI Diana, Do you ever go visit DJI reseller stores from time to time to check if what you write is true? Or read posts from users of this forum?
3-7 00:30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

LV_Forestry Posted at 3-7 00:30
"The purchased drones in 2024 will automatically have C0 attached"
Dear DJI Diana, Do you ever go visit DJI reseller stores from time to time to check if what you write is true? Or read posts from users of this forum?

Hi LV_Forestry, thank you for your questions. We would like to clarify that the message from DJI Diana is related to the purchase made on our DJI online store. Drones bought from our online store in 2024 will come with a C0 label.

However, if you are purchasing from a reseller, there may be older stock available without the C0 label. Therefore, we recommend consulting with the local seller first before making a purchase. Please let us know if you have any further questions.
3-8 04:17
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

DJI Thor Posted at 3-8 04:17
Hi LV_Forestry, thank you for your questions. We would like to clarify that the message from DJI Diana is related to the purchase made on our DJI online store. Drones bought from our online store in 2024 will come with a C0 label.

However, if you are purchasing from a reseller, there may be older stock available without the C0 label. Therefore, we recommend consulting with the local seller first before making a purchase. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you for this clarification.
3-8 04:32
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

LV_Forestry Posted at 3-8 04:32
Thank you for this clarification.

It's our pleasure. Feel free to discuss.
3-8 05:59
Use props
djiuser_iSdjBq4aOCBd
lvl.1

Poland

DJI Diana Posted at 3-6 16:43
Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. The purchased drones in 2024 will automatically have C0 attached; however, in your case, since there is no C0 attached, may we confirm if you were able to double check the package? You may also apply for the C0 label on the DJI Fly app. If you need further assistance, please feel free to let us know. Thank you.

Hello DJI Diana,

I purchased the drone from official polish reseller and it came without the c0 label.
You say I can appy on DJI FLY app ? But how ? It only says that C1 label will come...

But in my opinion I don't need that label to fly according to law as my drone was on the market (produced and sold to reseller in Poland ) before 1.1.2024. It's just that my reseller sold it my after January 1st but this particular drone itself has been already been on the market. Am I right ?
3-8 12:36
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_iSdjBq4aOCBd Posted at 3-8 12:36
Hello DJI Diana,

I purchased the drone from official polish reseller and it came without the c0 label.

Thank you for responding. Yes, the product might be a previous stock from the dealer. Please feel free to reach us if you have further concerns.
3-8 15:02
Use props
djiuser_iSdjBq4aOCBd
lvl.1

Poland

DJI Diana Posted at 3-8 15:02
Thank you for responding. Yes, the product might be a previous stock from the dealer. Please feel free to reach us if you have further concerns.

How do I apply for c0 label for my mini 3 ? In DJI FLY app it only says about getting C1 label. I want c0 ? See screenshot above. Thank you
3-9 01:22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_iSdjBq4aOCBd Posted at 3-9 01:22
How do I apply for c0 label for my mini 3 ? In DJI FLY app it only says about getting C1 label. I want c0 ? See screenshot above. Thank you

Hi there. Could you please confirm the fly app version you're currently running? Also, have you consulted your dealer/seller regarding your purchase? As previously mentioned, the product might be a previous stock from the dealer.
3-9 15:22
Use props
Marco Luz
lvl.1

Portugal

DJI Diana Posted at 3-8 15:02

Why do you want to restrict your drone to 120m limit??? It wont be possible to remove it anymore in the future and you will be very limited to resell that drone on the used marketplace. It´s your call!
3-23 06:02
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Marco Luz Posted at 3-23 06:02
Why do you want to restrict your drone to 120m limit??? It wont be possible to remove it anymore in the future and you will be very limited to resell that drone on the used marketplace. It´s your call!

Sorry to hear about your feedback. Could you please confirm the DJI drone you were referring to? Thank you for your patience.
3-23 09:19
Use props
Frank_GER
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26952 ft
Germany

I ordered first days of April at dji online. My 2SE arrived with C0 label and the folded small/large paper C0 rules. May this helps somebody if unsure to order.
4-21 23:25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules