453 1 2-14 13:22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

So I recently just bought the DJI Goggles 2 for my Mini 3 Pro and Mavic 3 Pro and I also a few months ago bought the iPhone 15 Pro Max when it was released and to my surprise when I got my goggles Dji didn't have support for the newest iPhone and it's been more than four months!!! And I'm super mad right now just because I spent all this money on these stupid goggles that don't even work so Dji please get to work on making it compatible with us iPhone 15 users!
2-14 13:22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that this has caused you. Please know that it is not our intention in any way to add more frustration to our customers. Since there are many device models awaiting testing, this issue cannot be resolved in the short term. If you have an urgent flight mission, it is recommended that you use the app with one of the supported mobile device models listed on the DJI official website in order to avoid a flight mission failure. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2-14 15:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules