Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 - RID not found on FAA DoC
189 3 2-14 23:44
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mark Drone Guy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8533 ft
United States

I have a P4P v2.0 with all the firware & applications up to date to support RID and the aircraft is registered under my part 107 showing standard remote ID.  The RID number displays on my remotes as it should and DJI Go 4 is reporting RID is working correctly.  All good.  I am now attempting to print out the DoC "accepted" document to keep in my flight bag from usadoc.faa.gov/listdocs website as I have done with my other aircraft successfully.  When I enter the RID serial number for this one (starts with 1581F) it comes back "### was not located in the database."  Until I can print out the DoC compliance proof, this aircraft is grounded.  Is there an anticipated date when DJI will update the serial numbers for the Phantoms with FAA so they appear in the DoC list?
2-14 23:44
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi there, sorry that you cannot apply for the Cx certification for the drone. However, you can fly it in the A3 environment. Thank you for your understanding.
2-15 01:32
Use props
Mark Drone Guy
lvl.2
United States

What is an "A3 environment"?
2-15 05:45
Use props
Mark Drone Guy
lvl.2
United States

Just for clarification, I am located in the United States and fly under FAA rules.
2-15 05:46
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules