Check blockage of dji items
210 9 2-15 02:00
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_JwC4xDtNikoZ
lvl.1

Spain

Good morning.
I am seeing several forum threads, in which users report that they cannot activate DJI products or that they are blocked.
In many cases, administrators respond that the product comes from illegal channels.
Given that many products are sold second-hand online, it would be interesting to know if there is a place where you can consult the serial number in advance, to know if the DJI product is correct, blocked or it is not possible to activate it, since it would prevent that many people bought products that they cannot use later.

In fact, I just bought a second-hand DJI Pocket 3, I am waiting to receive it and I have the serial number, on the DJI page I can only see that it was never activated because according to what the seller tells me it was a gift that was never used, and now I have no way of knowing if when I receive the package I will be faced with the unpleasant surprise of not being able to activate the camera, and having been scammed.

If anyone knows a way to check the serial number, and that there is nothing strange, I would appreciate it.
2-15 02:00
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi there, we know your concerns, according to the situation you described, when you attempt to activate the device, a prompt stating “Activation Service Error” (Error Code 1112), or other activation failure error messages("Activation failed SN locked") appears. You can query it by the device SN via the device query page link: https://repair.dji.com/device/search. If it is such a device, the system will pop up prompt info, which can better help you judge in advance.
2-15 03:43
Use props
djiuser_JwC4xDtNikoZ
lvl.1

Spain

Thanks for your reply.  
The pocket 3 camera that I bought has not been activated.
This morning I contacted DJI support via chat, and after asking them the question and giving them the serial number, they verified that the camera was not activated and there was no report regarding the serial number.  
Now after reading your response in the forum I have accessed the link and I have checked the serial number again, and it appears activated with today's date, something totally impossible since the camera has been in transport since yesterday, on the way to my home.  
Is it possible that your support colleague, when checking, activated it?
Thanks
2-15 14:05
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_JwC4xDtNikoZ Posted at 2-15 14:05
Thanks for your reply.  
The pocket 3 camera that I bought has not been activated.
This morning I contacted DJI support via chat, and after asking them the question and giving them the serial number, they verified that the camera was not activated and there was no report regarding the serial number.  

Hi, may I know the serial number of the device? Our support will not be able to activate the customer's unit. We will help to check your case.
2-15 18:56
Use props
djiuser_JwC4xDtNikoZ
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Susan Posted at 2-15 18:56
Hi, may I know the serial number of the device? Our support will not be able to activate the customer's unit. We will help to check your case.

The serial number is 5WTZLCR0025GCD.
2-15 21:14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_JwC4xDtNikoZ Posted at 2-15 21:14
The serial number is 5WTZLCR0025GCD.

Thank you for your reply, As per the serial number, the device has been activated by a user in Spain. You may double-check with the reseller to see if he has any ideas about this.
2-15 22:35
Use props
djiuser_JwC4xDtNikoZ
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Susan Posted at 2-15 22:35
Thank you for your reply, As per the serial number, the device has been activated by a user in Spain. You may double-check with the reseller to see if he has any ideas about this.

Thank you Susan for your response.  I am going to wait to receive the package, since the serial number of the camera they sold me, according to the advertisement, was that, but it cannot be the same if the camera has been activated while my package is in transport.  
I'll wait to receive it to see what comes in the package.  Many thanks for everything.
2-15 22:51
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_JwC4xDtNikoZ Posted at 2-15 22:51
Thank you Susan for your response.  I am going to wait to receive the package, since the serial number of the camera they sold me, according to the advertisement, was that, but it cannot be the same if the camera has been activated while my package is in transport.  
I'll wait to receive it to see what comes in the package.  Many thanks for everything.

Got it. You may keep us updated if further assistance is needed when you receive the package. We are always here to help.
2-15 23:36
Use props
djiuser_JwC4xDtNikoZ
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Susan Posted at 2-15 23:36
Got it. You may keep us updated if further assistance is needed when you receive the package. We are always here to help.

Good afternoon Susana, I was reading the forum and I found another thread with people with activation problems, where you gave this answer to a user about the possible reasons for the block:

"nd we have received a fraud notification from the issuing bank for the card that was used to complete the order of this Osmo Pocket. There might be different reasons for the bank to issue this notification:

• The cardholder reported to the bank that the transaction is fraudulent.
• The cardholder initiated a fraud chargeback dispute against the order.
• The issuing bank noticed something abnormal and reported the transaction as fraudulent on behalf of the cardholder."

I wonder, if I receive the product purchased second-hand without activating it, I activate it with my account and later someone reports a fraudulent charge on their card, do I understand that DJI would block the product and it would be left without warranty?

If so, I think I will try to cancel the purchase if possible, although apparently the package comes sealed and everything appears correct and unactivated on the DJI website, so as not to run the risk that within 1 or 2 months, the product will be blocked and without warranty.
2-16 06:37
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_JwC4xDtNikoZ Posted at 2-16 06:37
Good afternoon Susana, I was reading the forum and I found another thread with people with activation problems, where you gave this answer to a user about the possible reasons for the block:

"nd we have received a fraud notification from the issuing bank for the card that was used to complete the order of this Osmo Pocket. There might be different reasons for the bank to issue this notification:

Hi there, I understand that you have concerns about your device activation. I would like to assure you that the device has already been activated and it can't be activated twice. If you still have any doubts, I suggest purchasing through official channels such as our DJI online store or an authorized dealer to protect your interests and benefits. We always want to ensure our customers' satisfaction and safety.
2-16 22:44
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules