Feature improvement: map zoom on RC2
335 8 2-15 04:11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SeppeN
lvl.1
Belgium

When creating a WP-flight on the RC2 it doesn't soom very far. When max zoomed in, it's still a big area on the map. It's hard to add waypoints that can't be far from each other. For eg when creating a WP 10m further it is to close to the previous WP on the screen, it selects the previous one.

Now that there isn't really any waypoint-flight software for the M4Pro, please make it possible to zoom further on the map.

It's a small feature but will make WP-flights a lot easier to plan.
Thanks in advance.
2-15 04:11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, SeppeN. Sorry to hear about your feedback regarding this matter. Rest assured that your feedback will be forwarded to our relevant team for their attention. We thank you for your support.
2-15 23:21
Use props
Coconut Drone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 396486 ft
United States

I have the same experience.  Please allow more zoom in the waypoint map.
2-16 08:08
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Coconut Drone Posted at 2-16 08:08
I have the same experience.  Please allow more zoom in the waypoint map.

Thank you for your additional input and sorry for the trouble. Your input will be added as well.
2-22 23:24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Dirty Bird Posted at 2-16 12:12
This would be easily resolved by switching back to Google maps instead of whatever map source is currently being used by the DJI RC2.  They are quite frankly rather terrible.

Thank you for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience. The DJI RC2 uses Maptiler by default, however, your concern and idea will be cascaded to our relevant team for awareness. We thank you for your support.
2-22 23:26
Use props
djiuser_RV3ojl5mkln3
lvl.1

United States

I agree.  I have begun to explore waypoints on my M4P, and I cannot work effectively with waypoints for missions on small properties ... everything is too tight.
4-19 17:48
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_RV3ojl5mkln3 Posted at 4-19 17:48
I agree.  I have begun to explore waypoints on my M4P, and I cannot work effectively with waypoints for missions on small properties ... everything is too tight.

Hi there. We acknowledge that we have received the same concerns and suggestions from other DJI Pilots before. What we will do is continue to record such feedback and ensure that it reaches our related team. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. We hope this will be considered soon. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
4-19 20:32
Use props
Pi31416
lvl.1
Flight distance : 99557 ft
Germany

Fully Agree!

I have the exact same problem. Waypoint editing is not feasible this way … we must be able to further zoom in!
4-21 13:29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Pi31416 Posted at 4-21 13:29
Fully Agree!

I have the exact same problem. Waypoint editing is not feasible this way … we must be able to further zoom in!

We understand the inconvenience. We would like to assure you that we are committed to providing the best user experience. Your valuable feedback will be promptly forwarded to the relevant team for a thorough evaluation. Thank you for your continued support.
4-21 20:35
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules