435 15 2-15 05:00
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mr.travel
New
Flight distance : 211509 ft
Australia

Hello,

I can't download single or multiple videos and/or photos from my Mini 4 Pro. I connect the Lightcut App to the drone and I still see black thumbnail icons. If I try to download a file, I get the error message.

I have a iPhone with iOS Version 17.3.1
Lightcut App Version 4.80.5(19904)

I have reinstalled the App but no success.

Anybody can help? Thank you!

00F1F269-55D1-45B0-8173-DCE461551E2F_1_101_o.jpeg
2-15 05:00
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the trouble that it may cause you. Please be advised that I've sent you a direct message regarding this matter. Kindly check and feel free to reach us anytime.
2-15 23:33
Use props
djiuser_TYyq5Y70JHM5
New
Flight distance : 108622 ft
Canada

I have the same issue. latest app version. Mini4pro Drone software version up to date. iPhone up to date. Haven’t been able to get videos or pictures on to lightcut anll of last week.
All videos and photos show up blank and when you try to download them it says it’s failed. Same error as above.
3-2 09:22
Use props
dustbrain
lvl.1
Flight distance : 166211 ft

United States

I have exactly the same issue. I see the images on the DJI Mini Pro 4, click to download them to Lightcut but then I get errors per the images.

I have a iPhone with iOS Version 17.4
Lightcut App Version 4.81.5(20175)

3-4 11:19
Use props
djiuser_DRJYDjQf7i8X
New
Flight distance : 548743 ft
United States

I’m having the same issue with the pocket three. Using iOS
3-7 06:00
Use props
LightCut App
lvl.2

China

Hi Mr. Travel,
3-15 04:34
Use props
LightCut App
lvl.2

China

Hi Mr. Travel,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please drop mail to lightapp@gmail.com with your mobile device, firmware version, and the log in your drone.

Thank you.

3-15 04:54
Use props
LightCut App
lvl.2

China

djiuser_TYyq5Y70JHM5 Posted at 3-2 09:22
I have the same issue. latest app version. Mini4pro Drone software version up to date. iPhone up to date. Haven’t been able to get videos or pictures on to lightcut anll of last week.
All videos and photos show up blank and when you try to download them it says it’s failed. Same error as above.

Dear user,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please drop mail to lightapp@gmail.com with your mobile device, firmware version, and the log in your drone.

Thank you.
3-15 04:55
Use props
LightCut App
lvl.2

China

dustbrain Posted at 3-4 11:19
I have exactly the same issue. I see the images on the DJI Mini Pro 4, click to download them to Lightcut but then I get errors per the images.

I have a iPhone with iOS Version 17.4

Hi dear user,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please drop mail to lightapp@gmail.com with your mobile device, firmware version, and the log in your drone. These info will help us to locate the problems better.

Thank you.
3-15 04:56
Use props
LightCut App
lvl.2

China

djiuser_DRJYDjQf7i8X Posted at 3-7 06:00
I’m having the same issue with the pocket three. Using iOS

Hi dear user,

Sorry for the inconvenience. For the Pocket 3 connection issue, can you please drop mail to lightapp@gmail.com with your mobile device, firmware version, and the log in your device. These info will help us to locate the problems better.

Thank you.
3-15 04:56
Use props
fans81bb9493
New

United States

Did this ever get fixed? I am having the exact same issue. Everything is updated to latest firmware and using iPhone 15 pro and Osmo Poscket 3. I tried emailing lightapp@gmail and it got kicked back.
3-23 06:43
Use props
dustbrain
lvl.1

United States

LightCut App Posted at 3-15 04:56
Hi dear user,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please drop mail to  with your mobile device, firmware version, and the log in your drone. These info will help us to locate the problems better.

Will do - thanks
3-31 08:33
Use props
dustbrain
lvl.1

United States

LightCut App Posted at 3-15 04:56
Hi dear user,

Sorry for the inconvenience. For the Pocket 3 connection issue, can you please drop mail to  with your mobile device, firmware version, and the log in your device. These info will help us to locate the problems better.

The email bounced back….
3-31 12:44
Use props
LightCut App
lvl.2

China

fans81bb9493 Posted at 3-23 06:43
Did this ever get fixed? I am having the exact same issue. Everything is updated to latest firmware and using iPhone 15 pro and Osmo Poscket 3. I tried emailing lightapp@gmail and it got kicked back.

Hi Dear user,

Your reported issue was forwarded to our developers to locate,  it might take some time to solve, please kindly understand that.

If you have further issue please mail to lightcutapp@gmail.com, there will be someone who can help you.
4-1 00:00
Use props
LightCut App
lvl.2

China

dustbrain Posted at 3-31 12:44
The email bounced back….

Hi Dear user,

Your reported issue was forwarded to our developers to locate,  it might take some time to solve, please kindly understand that.

If you have further issues please mail to lightcutapp@gmail.com, there will be someone who can help you.
4-1 00:01
Use props
dustbrain
lvl.1

United States

LightCut App Posted at 4-1 00:01
Hi Dear user,

The email isn’t working
IMG_2746.png
4-1 06:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules