DJI tech support issue
330 7 2-15 08:36
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_mkvV5rLRHG8P
lvl.2
Flight distance : 90630 ft
United States

I apologize if I am in the wrong place but I sent my new fpv drone and remote to dji and it's been there for 22 days now.While flying straight the drone has a wiggle in the goggles and while watching my sd card footage from the drone afterwards so they told me to send the Drone and the remote in and I was under the assumption they would just replace the controller seeing that it's brand new and I just opened it, well for the entire 22 days it has been on the inspection part of the service so I messaged them after about 15 days and they apologized and said that they are working on it and then a few days after I messaged back again still nothing so finally 3 days ago I requested them to send me back my drone and controller just the way it is and I will handle it myself and then also put in a request for a manager or supervisor to call me back which never happened so I just called back again and requested the same two things send back my drone and have a manager call me, Please help
2-15 08:36
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. I apologize for the inconvenience caused. This is not the experience we wish you to have. I was able to find your case number using your Forum account. I will coordinate this with our relevant team for further assistance. Rest assured that this will be taken care of and handled accordingly. Thank you for your understanding.
2-15 10:15
Use props
djiuser_mkvV5rLRHG8P
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2-15 10:15
Hi, there. I apologize for the inconvenience caused. This is not the experience we wish you to have. I was able to find your case number using your Forum account. I will coordinate this with our relevant team for further assistance. Rest assured that this will be taken care of and handled accordingly. Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you I appreciate any help at all.
2-15 10:18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_mkvV5rLRHG8P Posted at 2-15 10:18
Thank you I appreciate any help at all.

Hi there, we checked the case and the drone has been shipped back to you. Regarding your feedback about a callback, we noticed that our supervisor department has been in contact with you, please let us know if you need any further assistance, we will do our best to help you out.
2-15 22:59
Use props
djiuser_TnEKtUHb8cvk
New
Flight distance : 33999 ft
Sint Maarten

HI i had my DJI Mini for only 19 days, and it disappeared today. I keep getting lost signal ans interference and I am not close to the airport
2-18 18:48
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_TnEKtUHb8cvk Posted at 2-18 18:48
HI i had my DJI Mini for only 19 days, and it disappeared today. I keep getting lost signal ans interference and I am not close to the airport

Hello there, sorry to hear that. May I confirm whether the drone is currently in an unretrievable state or not? If so, you can provide us with the following information via PM, and we will forward it to the relevant teams for further follow-up. Or you can declare flyaway by yourself via this link: https://repair.dji.com/au/repair/flyaway
*【APP account】
*【Accident time and description】]Accident time and approximate description of the accident
*【Name】
*【Telephone】
*【Mail】
*【Shipping address】
2-19 03:31
Use props
djiuser_TnEKtUHb8cvk
New
Flight distance : 33999 ft
Sint Maarten

The location its in, I tried to locate it, however, I am not able to locate it.
2-19 05:43
Use props
djiuser_mkvV5rLRHG8P
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_TnEKtUHb8cvk Posted at 2-19 05:43
The location its in, I tried to locate it, however, I am not able to locate it.

Excuse me if this sounds a little ridiculous but if you know the approximate location of the Drone do you happen to have a second drone or maybe a friend that can do a fly by to look for it?...Just a idea I'm throwing out there if it could possibly help...Good luck on finding your bird
2-19 05:47
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules