Unbinding Drone
288 10 2-15 11:48
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bnewton9522
lvl.1
Flight distance : 636 ft

United States

hello , i purchased a drone from amazon renewed - i have no contact with the person that returned the drome - only a email? ive read the forums and the link that is given goes to a french language site for dji - http://www.dji.com/support -     i tried to use translator for english- still goes to french - i found a phone number to call (818) 235-0789 - as of writting this i've been on hold 25 mins. this is a cluster. . i have the purchase receipt from amazon. what do i do?
2-15 11:48
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. For the unbinding request, you may try to send the serial number and proof of purchase to our support via email at support@dji.com for further follow-up.
Regarding your feedback about the country on DJI website, you can change it on the bottom right of the page if you are using a computer browser.
For the issue when you called our support, may I double-confirm if it is the case that the phone was not picked up after calling for 25 minutes? Would you mind sending me your phone number via private message for further checking? Thank you very much.
2-15 17:33
Use props
leper messiah0
lvl.1

United States

Yes I was o hold for 25 minutes. The agent took my information and serial number. Told me there was a case made. Also told me DJI will send me email in 24 hours. Still waiting. Do i need looking at a particular place for it.
2-17 04:55
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

leper messiah0 Posted at 2-17 04:55
Yes I was o hold for 25 minutes. The agent took my information and serial number. Told me there was a case made. Also told me DJI will send me email in 24 hours. Still waiting. Do i need looking at a particular place for it.

I see. If you have not received the reply after 24 hours, you can PM me your information, including the serial number, your phone number, and email address, I will check your feedback in the system with the corresponding team and make sure your feedback will be followed up.
2-17 05:19
Use props
leper messiah0
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2-17 05:19
I see. If you have not received the reply after 24 hours, you can PM me your information, including the serial number, your phone number, and email address, I will check your feedback in the system with the corresponding team and make sure your feedback will be followed up.

How do you pm sorry
2-17 05:30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

May I know if you are using a computer browser? If yes, you can use the PM option, please check the "Personal Message" option under my avatar. You can use the PM option by tapping it.
2-17 05:41
Use props
leper messiah0
lvl.1

United States

Request information sent
2-17 17:54
Use props
leper messiah
lvl.1
United States

did you receive my pm?
2-18 19:46
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

leper messiah0 Posted at 2-17 17:54
Request information sent

I am deeply sorry for the delay, I received your messages and replied. Will keep following your case.
2-19 01:29
Use props
leper messiah0
lvl.1

United States

hello - is there anyway to receive an update for this issue?
2-23 10:49
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

leper messiah0 Posted at 2-23 10:49
hello - is there anyway to receive an update for this issue?

Hello there, the team sent you an instruction via email to your email address that has "9522", please check it out.
2-23 19:49
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules