Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rogerio53
lvl.3
Flight distance : 296184 ft
Portugal

Hello.
I am using a Mini 4 Pro with RC2.
At initial screen I tap Album and get message that there are photos or video.
I have SD card selected as storage in the drone anf if I use USB connection to PC I can see them.
Is this normal?
Thank you.
2-15 12:37
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please provide us with a short video or screen recording showing the issue so we can check it further? Please make sure to connect the aircraft to the remote controller and go to "Album" then switch to the left album to check the photos/video in the aircraft. Please keep us posted.
2-15 22:18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, Rogerio53. Thank you for reaching out. May I confirm that the photos and videos are not showing on the DJI RC2 under Album? Please confirm if the DJI RC2 is connected to the aircraft upon checking the Album. Also, please know that the aircraft will save the original files and the DJI RC saves the cache file which can be downloaded as well. Furthermore, both files from the aircraft and remote controller can be exported upon connecting to a computer. To learn more, please visit the links below. I hope this information helps.

Aircraft Photo or Video Files Export Guide

Exporting the Photos or Videos from DJI RC Series Remote Controller
2-15 22:31
Use props
rogerio53
lvl.3
Portugal

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-15 22:18
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please provide us with a short video or screen recording showing the issue so we can check it further? Please make sure to connect the aircraft to the remote controller and go to "Album" then switch to the left album to check the photos/video in the aircraft. Please keep us posted.

2-16 03:22
Use props
rogerio53
lvl.3
Portugal

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-15 22:31
Hello, Rogerio53. Thank you for reaching out. May I confirm that the photos and videos are not showing on the DJI RC2 under Album? Please confirm if the DJI RC2 is connected to the aircraft upon checking the Album. Also, please know that the aircraft will save the original files and the DJI RC saves the cache file which can be downloaded as well. Furthermore, both files from the aircraft and remote controller can be exported upon connecting to a computer. To learn more, please visit the links below. I hope this information helps.

Aircraft Photo or Video Files Export Guide

2-16 03:41
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

rogerio53 Posted at 2-16 03:22
https://youtu.be/N1u7AlouPu4

Thank you for your response. We will coordinate this with our relevant team for further clarification. We will keep you posted.
2-17 02:58
Use props
rogerio53
lvl.3
Portugal

rogerio53 Posted at 2-16 03:22
https://youtu.be/N1u7AlouPu4

Problem solved. The problem is that I renamed the files in the SD card.
Today I did another movie and kept the name. And it apperars in "Album".
Thank you.
2-18 05:18
Use props
rogerio53
lvl.3
Portugal

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-17 02:58
Thank you for your response. We will coordinate this with our relevant team for further clarification. We will keep you posted.

Thank you.
2-18 05:18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

rogerio53 Posted at 2-18 05:18
Thank you.

Perfect! We're glad that you have managed to isolate the issue that you experienced. We also appreciate you for sharing the fix that you performed. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a good one!
2-19 02:08
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules