Flyaway Aircraft Report without DJI Care
123 1 2-16 12:14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dtpancio
lvl.1
Flight distance : 281969 ft
United States

Yesterday I suddenly lost drone's signal and never regained, just 800ft away with an unobstructed view with no warnings and no errors in the fly log.
Online chat support told me to open a Flyaway aircraft case since I don't know where my drone is and CAS-15658016-Y7F9N8 CRM:0001081690134 was created.

Now I've been told to produce a Flyaway aircraft report, but DJI Fly don't let me do so, I think because I didn't subscribe any DJI Care program.

So now what? Will I receive a reponse from the flyaway support or without DJI Care I won't obtain nothing?

Thanks
2-16 12:14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you. Please allow us to provide these solutions based on your issue:
Enter [device and account]. When a bound remote controller is connected while the aircraft is not connected, the [Aircraft Flyaway] option will be shown in the app. If the [Aircraft Flyaway] option cannot be found, please perform the following process:
(1) Check whether the bound account is logged in.
(2) If the bound account is logged in, check whether the remote controller that is bound to the flyaway aircraft is connected. It can be determined by checking the serial number sticker on the remote controller external shell with the serial number shown on the app screen. 
2-16 16:44
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules