DJi assistant 2 driver installation issue
356 3 2-16 14:39
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kohlia
lvl.2
France

Hi, i wanted to update my Dji mini 3 with the Dji assist (consumer 2 V2.1.20) no problem for updating the RC but my drone is not recognized.

When i installed the software of dji assiste i have this window who pop up :

C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)\Drivers\Drivers_Win10>C:\WINDOWS\Sysnative\pnputil -i -a "C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)\Drivers\Drivers_Win10\fdt\ftdibus.inf"
Utilitaire Plug-and-Play Microsoft

Traitement du fichier inf :            ftdibus.inf
Échec de l’ajout du package de pilotes : Le hachage de ce fichier est absent du fichier catalogue spécifié. Le fichier est vraisemblablement endommagé ou falsifié.

Tentatives totales :              1
Nombre d’importations réussies : 0

C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)\Drivers\Drivers_Win10>C:\WINDOWS\Sysnative\pnputil -i -a "C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)\Drivers\Drivers_Win10\fdt\ftdiport.inf"

Traitement du fichier inf :            ftdiport.inf
Pilote installé.
Package de pilotes correctement ajouté.
Nom publié :            oem17.inf

Nombre d’importations réussies : 1

C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)\Drivers\Drivers_Win10>C:\WINDOWS\Sysnative\pnputil -i -a "C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)\Drivers\Drivers_Win10\VCOM\vcom_driver11.inf"

Traitement du fichier inf :            vcom_driver11.inf
Pilote installé.
Nom publié :            oem48.inf

C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)\Drivers\Drivers_Win10>C:\WINDOWS\Sysnative\pnputil -i -a "C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)\Drivers\Drivers_Win10\Vision\vision_amd64\Vision_(Interface_3).inf"

Traitement du fichier inf :            Vision_(Interface_3).inf
Pilote installé.
Nom publié :            oem54.inf

C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)\Drivers\Drivers_Win10>C:\WINDOWS\Sysnative\pnputil -i -a "C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)\Drivers\Drivers_Win10\BULK_DRIVER\bulk_amd64\DEVICE_BULK.inf"

Traitement du fichier inf :            DEVICE_BULK.inf
Pilote installé.
Nom publié :            oem60.inf

C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)\Drivers\Drivers_Win10>BULK_DRIVER\bulk_amd64\devcon.exe -r install BULK_DRIVER\bulk_amd64\DEVICE_BULK.inf "USB\VID_2CA3&PID_0020&MI_03"
Device node created. Install is complete when drivers are installed...
Updating drivers for USB\VID_2CA3&PID_0020&MI_03 from C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)\Drivers\Drivers_Win10\BULK_DRIVER\bulk_amd64\DEVICE_BULK.inf.
Drivers installed successfully.

C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)\Drivers\Drivers_Win10>BULK_DRIVER\bulk_amd64\devcon.exe remove "USB\VID_2CA3&PID_0020&MI_03"
ROOT\LIBUSB-WIN32_DEVICES\0000                              : Removed
1 device(s) were removed.

C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)\Drivers\Drivers_Win10>BULK_DRIVER\bulk_amd64\devcon.exe rescan
Scanning for new hardware.
Scanning completed.

C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)\Drivers\Drivers_Win10>C:\WINDOWS\Sysnative\pnputil -i -a "C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)\Drivers\Drivers_Win10\winusb\x64\winusb.inf"

Traitement du fichier inf :            winusb.inf
Pilote installé.
Nom publié :            oem63.inf

C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)\Drivers\Drivers_Win10>C:\WINDOWS\Sysnative\pnputil -i -a "C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)\Drivers\Drivers_Win10\STM_VCOM\stmcdc.inf"

Traitement du fichier inf :            stmcdc.inf
Pilote installé.
Nom publié :            oem67.inf

C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)\Drivers\Drivers_Win10>C:\WINDOWS\Sysnative\pnputil -i -a "C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)\Drivers\Drivers_Win10\rockusb\x64\rockusb.inf"

Traitement du fichier inf :            rockusb.inf
Pilote installé.
Nom publié :            oem68.inf

C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)\Drivers\Drivers_Win10>C:\WINDOWS\Sysnative\pnputil -i -a "C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)\Drivers\Drivers_Win10\CP210x\slabvcp.inf"

Traitement du fichier inf :            slabvcp.inf
Échec de l’ajout du package de pilotes : Le fichier spécifié est introuvable.

Nombre d’importations réussies : 0

please reboot your system!
Appuyez sur une touche pour continuer...

I have absolutly no knowledge in programmation but to me there is a issue with your program, like the importation of files ftdibus.inf and
slabvcp.inf

Maybe it's the reason why my dji mini 3 is not recognized ?

2-16 14:39
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, kohlia. Sorry about the trouble. Have you already tried updating the aircraft from the Fly app by going to the "About" section? If so, please try the steps below to update it from the Assistant 2 ( feel free to skip steps that were already tried ):
1. Ensure the connected aircraft is powered on.
2. Reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 software.
3. Turn off the Firewall. (This step is only for Win.)
4. Replace the USB cable connected to the unit and PC. (for those pc with C port only, please use type-C to type-C rather than OTG+type-C);
5. Install the driver manually, here are the steps: (This step is only for Win.)
① Unplug and plug in the USB cable or use another USB cable. --> In WIN7 or a later system, turn off the antivirus program on the computer. Reinstall DJI Assistant 2. --> Manually re-install the driver.
② Right-click “My Computer” --> “Administration” --> Select “Device Manager”, and check the drivers that should be installed in Windows.
6. Please try using a different computer if possible.
7. Try waiting to connect the aircraft to the computer until the aircraft has been powered on for at least 20 seconds.
If you try all the above actionable methods and the connection still does not respond. Please send the units back to us for testing. You can request a repair using this link: https://repair.dji.com/fr/repair/index. Have a great day ahead.
2-16 20:46
Use props
kohlia
lvl.2
France

DJI Tony Posted at 2-16 20:46
Hi, kohlia. Sorry about the trouble. Have you already tried updating the aircraft from the Fly app by going to the "About" section? If so, please try the steps below to update it from the Assistant 2 ( feel free to skip steps that were already tried ):
1. Ensure the connected aircraft is powered on.
2. Reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 software.

Thanks, i've managed to connect  my drone again, by plugging him right after the "bip" of booting. If i wait just a few second more the drone is not recognized.

Knowing that, it's now work and i've test on both of my computers. But that's not explain the pop up windows with the list of installation error (i had that on my 2 computer) should we worry about that or the  Dji assistant 2 is perfectly working ?

I don't want that an update fail at mid procedure...
2-19 06:20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

kohlia Posted at 2-19 06:20
Thanks, i've managed to connect  my drone again, by plugging him right after the "bip" of booting. If i wait just a few second more the drone is not recognized.

Knowing that, it's now work and i've test on both of my computers. But that's not explain the pop up windows with the list of installation error (i had that on my 2 computer) should we worry about that or the  Dji assistant 2 is perfectly working ?

Hi. The DJI Assistant 2 is perfectly working. But if you are worried, you can also try updating the aircraft from the Fly app by going to the "About" section and then selecting "Check for updates". Have a nice day.
2-20 02:57
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules