ESC STATUS ERROR - SHADY SUPPORT.
772 0 2015-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Boosh
lvl.1

Canada

So i bought the inspire 1 from a 3rd party company not dji dirtectly. As soon as I got it, it worked fine for 2 flights then on the 3rd time trying to fly it, I received the esc status error.
I called and asked the guy at the 3rd party company what i should do and he said to call dji and then get back to him. So I called them , they said it was defective and I should return to the supplier because it hadnt even been 7 days and they should just exchange it. So I had to pay $150 shipping to send it back.
They received the inspire , then told me they updated it and it works fine now... So I said ok whatever just give me my inspire back because at this point it was about 2 months since my original purchase , I had to wait a month for the thing to be delivered in the first place. After he told me that he updated it and that it worked fine I felt pretty stupid with myself because I tried updating it myself and I checked the file and it said success. now when i get the inspire back I check the firmware , the controller is on 1.3.00 but the aircraft is 1.2.1.06 which kind of leads me to believe they downgraded the firmware?
Anyways I get the aircraft back from them finally , I fly it once it actually works ... so I drain the 3 batteries I have , charge them and then try it again... esc error great... Now is it actually a a firmware problem or is this hardware...? also my controller keeps telling me its switching from atti mode to opti without any sort of order to do so ? is that normal? its hard for me to know because we dont have an actual drone supplier in town so I cant just ask someone if this is normal behaviour... but I've spent more on this drone then most ppl do on a car and I havent had more then an hour airtime , its been a massive headache.  I already know a refund is out of the question , also exchanging it is out of the question because of the way the company pulled this on me and only having a 7 day exchange policy as its been like 3 months since my original purchase... So im gonna try updating it again... Then maybe set it on fire or something... does any1 have any suggestions or bug fixes?

2015-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules