Pocket 3 delivery
883 7 2-17 01:43
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rusclem
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I'm a little frustrated with DJI.  I know they are dealing with unexpectedly high demand for the pocket three.  When I placed my order in Februar the pre order details said available in February, bur I've seen posts and you tube vids which say the wait is more like a month.  When I contacted DJI via chat they just replied that they had no idea when the product would ship.  This seems unreasonable given that they have taken full payment up front (scene master bundle) so they have a large chunk of my money and I have no idea when my pocket 3 will arrive.  Amazon are still saying next day delivery.  Does anyone have any idea of current delivery times?  I heave been able to nothing on web - either on DJI website or anywhere else.  T.I.A.
2-17 01:43
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Rusclem, thank you for reaching out. We understand your feeling. If you purchased on our DJI Online store, to better to assist, would you please provide us the order number for further checking? Thanks.
2-17 02:05
Use props
Rusclem
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2-17 02:05
Hi Rusclem, thank you for reaching out. We understand your feeling. If you purchased on our DJI Online store, to better to assist, would you please provide us the order number for further checking? Thanks.

Hi. Thanks for replying. I ordered through dji retail website in the uk.  Order number DJI9693. Thanks
2-18 00:33
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Rusclem Posted at 2-18 00:33
Hi. Thanks for replying. I ordered through dji retail website in the uk.  Order number DJI9693. Thanks

Hi Rusclem, thank you for your reply. Sorry that it seems this is not the order number from our DJI Online Store. May I know if you purchased from the dealer? You could provide us with the dealer's name or the website you purchased to verify, thanks.
2-18 01:33
Use props
Rusclem
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2-18 01:33
Hi Rusclem, thank you for your reply. Sorry that it seems this is not the order number from our DJI Online Store. May I know if you purchased from the dealer? You could provide us with the dealer's name or the website you purchased to verify, thanks.

As I said - I purchased it online from the dji website in the uk . Please see screen shot.
2-18 01:50
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Rusclem Posted at 2-18 01:50
As I said - I purchased it online from the dji website in the uk [view_image]. Please see screen shot.

Thank you for your reply. Based on the link, this is the website from the dealer. At the same time, we would like to let you know that currently the Osmo Pocket 3 is out of stock due to the hot sales. For your situation, we will feedback to our relevant team.  Thank you for your understanding.
2-18 02:33
Use props
Rusclem
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2-18 02:33
Thank you for your reply. Based on the link, this is the website from the dealer. At the same time, we would like to let you know that currently the Osmo Pocket 3 is out of stock due to the hot sales. For your situation, we will feedback to our relevant team.  Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks  Thor. I was unaware that this website was not dji. I think it’s misleading.  However, I still have no idea of when I will get my pocket three.
2-18 03:05
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Rusclem Posted at 2-18 03:05
Thanks  Thor. I was unaware that this website was not dji. I think it’s misleading.  However, I still have no idea of when I will get my pocket three.

Hi there, we will feedback to our relevant team about your issue. We also recommend that you contact the dealer to inquire about the delivery time, which will save you more time. Thank you,
2-19 19:29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules