Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DBlackRider
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2566230 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hi,

I've recently bought an Osmo Action 4 and I'm using my DJI Wireless Mic 1 attaching the RX to the USB-C and I'm having tons of videos with high pitch noise audio which messes all the video. This is not happening with the Action 3 that I have, only action 4.

Any suggestion? I need help with this, I'm a content creator and I need to use the mic
2-17 03:33
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. We may need to coordinate this issue with our relevant team for further investigation. To proceed with the request, kindly please upload the footage showing the issue so we can check it further. You may upload the file via Google Drive. Please keep us posted. We appreciate your understanding.
2-17 21:57
Use props
DBlackRider
lvl.2
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-17 21:57
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. We may need to coordinate this issue with our relevant team for further investigation. To proceed with the request, kindly please upload the footage showing the issue so we can check it further. You may upload the file via Google Drive. Please keep us posted. We appreciate your understanding.

Hello thanks for the reply, you may find the video file with the issue in the following LINKalso. Also, as further information,  DJI Wireless Mic shows normal volume values on the screen, not high, and Osmo Action 4 screen shows full volume bar.
2-18 01:19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

DBlackRider Posted at 2-18 01:19
Hello thanks for the reply, you may find the video file with the issue in the following LINKalso. Also, as further information,  DJI Wireless Mic shows normal volume values on the screen, not high, and Osmo Action 4 screen shows full volume bar.

Thank you for the information provided. We will now coordinate this with the respective team for further investigation. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
2-19 02:00
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

try with   a different adapter, try reinserting, switching around, and an 3.5 lav mic inserted if continues

all firmwares are up to date, and if a last resort another action 4.  could be rf interference
2-19 04:05
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for patiently waiting. Does the issue occur when using the Action 4 only? Please check whether it occurs in a still shooting scenario and please provide us a photo showing the connection of action 4 and the DJI Mic, and the settings of the RX and TX. Lastly, please provide us with the camera log of the DJI Osmo Action 4 and the specific test time for further analysis. We appreciate your cooperation.
2-23 03:21
Use props
DBlackRider
lvl.2
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-23 03:21
Hi there. Thank you for patiently waiting. Does the issue occur when using the Action 4 only? Please check whether it occurs in a still shooting scenario and please provide us a photo showing the connection of action 4 and the DJI Mic, and the settings of the RX and TX. Lastly, please provide us with the camera log of the DJI Osmo Action 4 and the specific test time for further analysis. We appreciate your cooperation.

Hello yes this is only occurring with the DJI Action 4, not with my Action 3. How do I get the log of the action 4?
And also, this occurs when I shot for some time, then stopped the camera for a while with the RX and mic still plugged to the camera and ON, and then start to record again. The weird thing is the screen of the RX showing normal volumen values and the Action4 a full volume bar
2-23 03:39
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Since you need to  open the driver and  take from the misc file  you then can directly load to a site to here
2-23 03:58
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

DBlackRider Posted at 2-23 03:39
Hello yes this is only occurring with the DJI Action 4, not with my Action 3. How do I get the log of the action 4?
And also, this occurs when I shot for some time, then stopped the camera for a while with the RX and mic still plugged to the camera and ON, and then start to record again. The weird thing is the screen of the RX showing normal volumen values and the Action4 a full volume bar

Thank you for your response. To get the camera logs, you may follow the steps below:

1. Use a USB-C cable to connect Osmo Action 4 to a computer.
2. Select “File Transfer” on the Osmo Action 4 screen. Go to “My Computer”. Find the corresponding disc for the Osmo Action 4.
3. Export all log files and zip them. Send the entire zip file back for analysis and confirmation (Also check the time point when the abnormality occurred to determine the log position).

Please don't forget to also attach a photo showing your connection between Action 4 and DJI Mic, and the settings of the RX and TX (the example is shown on the screenshot below). Thank you for your cooperation.
2-24 00:05
Use props
DBlackRider
lvl.2
  • >>>
Spain

First of all I want to apologyze for the late reply, I've been out of the country for longer than a month so I was not able to reply nor check the cameras. Find in the following link the requested LOGS and setttings pictures.  LINK https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iVI8jq2_4nWh85s4SOBTFZ_ShkSrdnUi/view?usp=sharing
3-25 02:20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules