Annoying Automatic Lens Change During Waypoint Flight
243 5 2-17 21:15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rosewell Flyer
lvl.2

United States

This really seems like a bug to me.
I setup a waypoint flight, getting everything framed perfectly with the 3x lens.
Then when I tell it to go, it jumps back to the 1x automatically.
I've had to redo shots a number of times because I didn't catch it.
I believe it does the same thing with hyperlapse waypoint missions (though I didn't test that today and can't quite remember).

The drone should just stay with the same lens that is selected when you hit the go button.
Am I missing something?
2-17 21:15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. Please know that the Waypoint feature will automatically prioritize the main camera lens even after using the other lens during the set-up. However, the user can adjust the lens during the Waypoint feature to use the preferred lens. Nonetheless, rest assured that your feedback will be taken for future reference. We thank you for your support.
2-19 22:33
Use props
Rosewell Flyer
lvl.2

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-19 22:33
Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. Please know that the Waypoint feature will automatically prioritize the main camera lens even after using the other lens during the set-up. However, the user can adjust the lens during the Waypoint feature to use the preferred lens. Nonetheless, rest assured that your feedback will be taken for future reference. We thank you for your support.

My god the DJI rep posts are infuriating.  You literally just rewrote the problem I was describing.
Can you just not post when you don't have anything useful to say?
2-19 22:36
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Rosewell Flyer Posted at 2-19 22:36
My god the DJI rep posts are infuriating.  You literally just rewrote the problem I was describing.
Can you just not post when you don't have anything useful to say?

Sorry if you feel this way. We just like to inform you that the phenomenon that you're experiencing is normal and not a bug under the Waypoint feature. I hope this clarifies your query.
2-22 22:31
Use props
Rosewell Flyer
lvl.2

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-22 22:31
Sorry if you feel this way. We just like to inform you that the phenomenon that you're experiencing is normal and not a bug under the Waypoint feature. I hope this clarifies your query.

Do you at least agree that this bug/normalness is entirely undesirable?
2-22 22:35
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Rosewell Flyer Posted at 2-22 22:35
Do you at least agree that this bug/normalness is entirely undesirable?

Please be assured that your feedback will be cascaded to our corresponding team for awareness. Again, we're sorry for the inconvenience that it causes you.
2-24 20:56
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules