Mavic 3 & Avata battery discharge
345 3 2-18 03:16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ElectronTC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1240463 ft
United States

Just wanted to provide some feedback and say that, if there is one thing I could wish for on both the Avata and Mavic 3 it's the ability to actually customize the auto discharge timing, it was included in some of the older drones and would love if it could be added for the new ones as well, I like to keep my batteries well maintained and more than a day or two for the auto discharge is quite a bit too long in my opinion for them to be sitting fully charged, i usually try to pop them in the drone to discharge them but its certainly tedious to do this constantly when you have a lot of batteries, I would really really really love it if y'all could release a function update for those batteries!!!
2-18 03:16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, for DJI Avata, the battery automatically discharges to approximately 96% of the battery level when it is idle for one day, and approximately 60% when idle for five days. And for Mavic 3, the battery automatically discharges to approximately 96% of the battery level when it is idle for three days, and approximately 60% when idle for nine days. You can refer to the user manuals below. We will also forward your request to the corresponding team, please rest assured.
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual_EN.pdf
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v2.2_en.pdf
2-18 04:38
Use props
ElectronTC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1240463 ft
United States

I am aware that it auto discharges at the times you mentioned, that being said, if I'm trying to keep my batteries well maintained that is still too long in my opinion, which is why I would be very grateful if the auto discharge time could be customized
2-18 14:37
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ElectronTC Posted at 2-18 14:37
I am aware that it auto discharges at the times you mentioned, that being said, if I'm trying to keep my batteries well maintained that is still too long in my opinion, which is why I would be very grateful if the auto discharge time could be customized

Hi there, I will consider this a suggestion and forward it to our relevant team for review. If any DJI-related concerns occur, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you for your great support.
2-18 20:19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules