Disconnection mid flight.
224 1 2-18 05:21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joellobollo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1989741 ft
Sweden

Ive had some trouble with my Avata where it completely disconnects from both googles and controller with an inability to reconnect.
First time it happened was after it got covered in snow, worked fine for about 5 minutes after then everything disconnected and it was left hovering. Ive flewn with it after that where there has been no problems, then today it happened again. This time it disconnected after about 10-20 seconds, tried to restart the googles and controller but nothing worked.
Everything else was in order, the drone was maybe 50m away from me, full transmission connection (untill it wasnt), altitude was favorable, no obstructions between me and the drone. The error message in the googles  says ''Lost transmission''. To clarify, the drone didnt respond to the controller either.

Is there anything i can do about it? Maybe a factory reset of some sort or maybe an update?
My fear is water damage due to the snow, although everything external looks to be in order (i dont dare to open it up and look inside) and as i wrote earlier, Ive been able to fly with it since my snow accident without hiccups.
Any help is appreaciated!
2-18 05:21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi there, sorry to hear that. Because the drone itself is not waterproof, if it accidentally gets water, we do not recommend that you continue to use it. According to your description,  I recommend sending it to our facility for a proper diagnosis, and we'll send you an offer depending on the result once the assessment is finished. To submit a repair request, please visit our DJI official website and then select Support > Request Repair Service Online. Thank you.
2-19 00:32
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules