Garantie Service
361 3 2-18 05:53
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_i9Oal9Kc0o0u
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12963 ft
Germany

Hallo, ich hatte im November eine neue DJI Mini 4 Drohne in Hongkong gekauft. Der Verkäufer versicherte mr das DJI ein internationales Unternehmen sei und weltweite Garantie selbstverständlich. Bereits bei dem zweiten laden der RC2 Fernsteuerung funktionierte das Laden der Fernsteuer Batterie nicht mehr. So habe ich die Drohne zu DJI Ungarn zur Reparatur eingesendet und eine kostenlose Reparatur erwartet. Nun verlangt das Servic Center fast den gleichen Preis  €338,- für die Reparatur wie der Neupreis ausmacht.
Das empfinde ich als eine Unverschämtheit von DJI mit seinen Kunden so umzugehen!

Muss ich die Drohne nun nach Hongkong senden, um eine Reparatur zu erhalten ? Welch ein Unsinn in einem inernationalen Unternehmen das sich doch einmal bei anderen interantionalen Unternehmen bezüglich der Umgangsweise mit Garantie Ansprüchen.
2-18 05:53
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to know the unpleasant experience. May I ask which store you bought the drone from? Could you please provide us with more details about that store? Please note that DJI does not provide a global warranty, customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair center in the region where he/she purchased the product. However, depending on part availability, customers can obtain cross-regional repair service at an additional charge. You may refer to: https://www.dji.com/service/policy
2-18 06:39
Use props
djiuser_i9Oal9Kc0o0u
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12963 ft
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-18 06:39
Hi there, we are sorry to know the unpleasant experience. May I ask which store you bought the drone from? Could you please provide us with more details about that store? Please note that DJI does not provide a global warranty, customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair center in the region where he/she purchased the product. However, depending on part availability, customers can obtain cross-regional repair service at an additional charge. You may refer to: https://www.dji.com/service/policy

Beiliegend die Rechnung mit dem shop
2-18 13:13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_i9Oal9Kc0o0u Posted at 2-18 13:13
[view_image]
Beiliegend die Rechnung mit dem shop

Thanks for providing the photo. I'll communicate it to our team and see if we can help. Appreciate your patience.
2-18 15:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules