o(^-^)o
DeBeun Produkties
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5817953 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

hello i was flying with my Air 3 and i want to try Active tracking 360 auto
and after 2 minutes  the drone went hoppa so into a tree
because i need my drone this week for inspections i did Care refresch so i get a new one tommorow i have to pay 99 €
but normaly i let i go to repair because there was something not good with the drone
tommorow i am going to call Dji for advise if i can get my money back because it was not my failt
so to everyone look out when you use Active track auto
here is a link to the Crasch videoFor Dji My Repairnr is Cas-15657713-W5W0X0
[color=var(--ytcp-call-to-action)]

2-18 11:52
Use props
djiuser_WuNO3hPRnfqO
lvl.2

United States

I had a problem with Active tracking 360 auto also. Same thing flying for about 2 minutes and all of a sudden it took off when a above my garage roof bounce off the roof went back up then came down and hit the side of the garage.  luckily no damage. I will never use Active tracking 360 auto unless I'm in a wide open area with nothing around and I still will have my finger on the pause button. DJI  needs to address this problem ASAP
2-18 12:22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi DeBeun Produkties, I am sorry for the accident that happened to your drone, I understand that must be frustrating.
Regarding your feedback about getting the DJI Care Refresh Express Premium replacement fee back, kindly understand that if you decide to use this service and enjoy the benefit of the DJI Care Refresh Express Premium, a refund for the replacement fee can not be returned.

If you used the service but wanted to cancel the case, and the replacement has not been delivered, we may need to stop the replacement and return it back to us and apply for a refund for the replacement fee for the DJI Care Refresh. Then you can apply for a regular service and send the damaged drone back to our service center for further analysis. Hope you can understand this. And please feel free to let me know if you need to cancel the DJI Care Refresh case or not.

Regarding the cause of the accident, because data analysis has not proceeded, we may not be able to confirm the exact reason for this case. As per the video, the drone crashed into small branches at the end, kindly note that the vision system may not be able to avoid small branches, you can refer to page 58 of the manual for further notice: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.4_EN.pdf

Thank you again for your understanding.
2-18 18:06
Use props
DeBeun Produkties
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5817953 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

No problem the drone is coming today
I need the drone tommorow
I am never going to use active track auto  where there are trees
Gr hans van dort

2-18 21:28
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DeBeun Produkties Posted at 2-18 21:28

Hi,

Bad luck or...

In summer when the trees are green  autotrack 360 works great!  but trees without leaves are a real killer for drones.

Good to publish your video on here, so other users learn from it too.

cheers
JJB
2-19 01:29
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

djiuser_WuNO3hPRnfqO Posted at 2-18 12:22
I had a problem with Active tracking 360 auto also. Same thing flying for about 2 minutes and all of a sudden it took off when a above my garage roof bounce off the roof went back up then came down and hit the side of the garage.  luckily no damage. I will never use Active tracking 360 auto unless I'm in a wide open area with nothing around and I still will have my finger on the pause button. DJI  needs to address this problem ASAP

Hi,

Autotrack works great in 98% of flights.

When it suddenly took off, probably has nothing to do with flying in activeTracking.

If you like share your flightlog for this issue.
Use this link > https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Post the uploaded link on here

cheers
JJB
2-19 01:32
Use props
virtual
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

JJB* Posted at 2-19 01:29
Hi,

Bad luck or...

Very true, small branches as well as power lines or similar wires, poles or ropes are dangerous for drones and sensors (in cars for example) in general...
2-19 03:30
Use props
djiuser_WuNO3hPRnfqO
lvl.2

United States

DeBeun Produkties Posted at 2-18 21:28

I can understand small trees having a problem but mine ran into a building.
2-19 05:14
Use props
djiuser_WuNO3hPRnfqO
lvl.2

United States

JJB* Posted at 2-19 01:32
Hi,

Autotrack works great in 98% of flights.

Let me correct that statement when I said "suddenly took off". I wanted to test out this new feature. I turn on active track auto walked about  50' around a building to the front of the building and it was doing great. When I got to about 30' in front of the building I turned and started walking back the way I came and that's when it went above the building 20' high out of site dropped down and hit the roof i heard it hit. It came back up moved over and dropped back down so close it just touch the side of the building.. Since there was no damage I just let it go waiting to see if anyone else was having problems with active track auto. I really think it's so amazing how much  the DJI drones are able to do and so I understand there can be  a hiccup along the way especially with a new feather update (if that was even the problem). Not sure if I can find the flight log for that but if I do I will sent to you. Thanks for a great product!
2-19 05:34
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules