Vertical red line in photo's.
220 4 2-18 12:27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Welskie
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi, I wondered if anyone had any information about why a red vertical line would appear in my photo's (to the left side of the frame).
This has only just started to happen. Seem's to be worse at around 200 iso but present at all settings? All videos are fine though. Drone was new in January.
Any help would be greatly appreciated,thank you. Sorry can't post a pic as all mine are over 20mb, say's i can only post 1000kb.

2-18 12:27
Use props
Welskie
lvl.1
United Kingdom

made a smaller pic
2-18 13:05
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Kindly please upload the original file which is located on the SD card. You may upload the file via Google Drive the send the link here so we can check. We will wait for your response. We appreciate your understanding.
2-18 23:11
Use props
Welskie
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-18 23:11
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Kindly please upload the original file which is located on the SD card. You may upload the file via Google Drive the send the link here so we can check. We will wait for your response. We appreciate your understanding.

Sorry for the late reply. I returned my mini 4 for a new one.
Thank you for your fast response to my post.
3-7 13:21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Welskie Posted at 3-7 13:21
Sorry for the late reply. I returned my mini 4 for a new one.
Thank you for your fast response to my post.

You're welcome, Welskie. My apologies if you came up with a decision to send the unit in. However, we're also glad that you are now using a fully functional unit. If you have any inquiries or concerns about your unit, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.
3-9 00:41
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules