How to save video to SD card.
525 10 2-18 13:25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
2Stix
lvl.1

United States

I have installed a card in my mini 4 pro, formatted in drone, highlighted SD card in storage option but when i put it into a card reader my Iphone says there is nothing to import from the card.  What am i missing?
Thanks
2-18 13:25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there, 2Stix. Sorry about the trouble. Are you seeing the media files when going to the Fly app album?
2-19 00:36
Use props
2Stix
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-19 00:36
Hi there, 2Stix. Sorry about the trouble. Are you seeing the media files when going to the Fly app album?

I have found videos in the internal storage and managed to transfer some and watch on the controller.
I have used 2 different SD cards but I don't see any memory used after creating more video. Seems to all go to cache. I made sure the SD storage was highlighted for the camera and shut off the save to cache option.  I am stumped.
2-19 15:07
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

2Stix Posted at 2-19 15:07
I have found videos in the internal storage and managed to transfer some and watch on the controller.
I have used 2 different SD cards but I don't see any memory used after creating more video. Seems to all go to cache. I made sure the SD storage was highlighted for the camera and shut off the save to cache option.  I am stumped.

Hi. Is it already good? DJI RC 2 supports caching video and downloading original footage of the video to an external microSD card (DJI RC 2 firmware v02.00.0300 has added support for saving screenshots and recordings in the microSD card mounted on the remote controller).
Setting path: DJI Fly - Profile - Settings - Storage. Users can select "Migrate Data to new storage" based on their needs.
2-20 03:15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Use the files app to import the images on your iPhone not the photos app.  The photos app doesnt support the DJI format.
2-20 04:52
Use props
2Stix
lvl.1

United States

Why would the drone not save directly to the SD card installed in the drone?  The SD card is empty, there are no files saved to it. Why would I have to download to an SD card on the controller from the internal memory of the drone?  
I do not understand this.
Thanks
2-20 13:23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2Stix Posted at 2-20 13:23
Why would the drone not save directly to the SD card installed in the drone?  The SD card is empty, there are no files saved to it. Why would I have to download to an SD card on the controller from the internal memory of the drone?  
I do not understand this.
Thanks

How are you checking the SD card is empty?
3-2 01:42
Use props
2Stix
lvl.1

United States

Used the information from the internal memory telling me no memory has been used and two different readers that tells me they are empty.
3-2 08:26
Use props
DIRTY DINK 54
New

United States

I have installed  a Samsung 256G  Pro Endurance SD card into my Mini 4 Pro aircraft but  still, no wideo. Please help. My purpose of buying a drone was for photography and videography.
3-2 12:02
Use props
2Stix
lvl.1

United States

I used that same card and one other but I can’t get my drone to save to a card either.
3-2 13:52
Use props
2Stix
lvl.1

United States

Since I cannot save to an sd card should I send the unit back for repairs or take it to the retailer for replacement?
3-6 14:06
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules