Misscommunication between o3 air unit and integra
207 0 2-18 13:28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marek Maci
lvl.1

Slovakia

Hello, please im looking for any help or advice from whom it may concern.

My dji goggles integra malfunction in communication with my o3 air unit in my drone. After few weeks of flying(not knowing) on Broadcast ON with limit of 30 mbps i finally managed to turn it off but immediately when i did it my screen went black and i can only see OSD when turning on the drone and integra feel kinda laggy when changing any settings ( and they dont remember anything i set after i turn them on again).I have tried changing all the cables, camera etc.,I Came to the conclusion that the problem is of the software nature. I tried connecting my integra to completly different O3 and it worked just fine, i tried connecting my O3 do different goggles and everything worked just fine. Only when paired together they just seem to not work properly, after trying to lower resolution in goggles ( i wanted to try litteraly anything ) i saw a glimpse of video every few seconds, then it froze, and this kept on going in loop. I tried to reset o3 and integra through the goggles but it didnt change a thing. It seems like the o3 and integras probably have some settings set and cant seem to get over them or erase the settings for new initialization.

I would be thankful for any insight into the problematic.

Thank you , M

2-18 13:28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules