741 3 2-18 23:27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sunday123
lvl.1
Flight distance : 273540 ft
Germany

Hello everybody,

got my new Mini 4 pro and did my first setup and testrides inside.
So far i'm feeling good because i know most of the features from my mini 2 and new features will be tested when i get better weather to go out with it.

There ist just one thing where i'm desperately stuck and it drives me crazy. How can i connect the RC2 to a wifi, using WPS or scanning a QR-Code? Didn't found any WPS function and scanning a QR-Code leaves a white box on the screen. Thought it could work with the mini cam but no way to get it work.

Any hints about it?

Greetings
Frank

2-18 23:27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out.  DJI RC 2 only supports connecting to Wi-Fi that directly enters the Wifi password, After sliding down to the Quick Settings, long press "Wi-Fi" to enter the WLAN page, then select the available network to connect. You can also go to Settings then > "Network & Internet" > "Wi-Fi", then select the available network to connect. Have a nice day.
2-19 01:19
Use props
sunday123
lvl.1
Flight distance : 273540 ft
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 2-19 01:19
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out.  DJI RC 2 only supports connecting to Wi-Fi that directly enters the Wifi password, After sliding down to the Quick Settings, long press "Wi-Fi" to enter the WLAN page, then select the available network to connect. You can also go to Settings then > "Network & Internet" > "Wi-Fi", then select the available network to connect. Have a nice day.

Ok, thanks for the answer.
But for what reason is the non-functional QR scan function implemented?
2-19 01:24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

sunday123 Posted at 2-19 01:24
Ok, thanks for the answer.
But for what reason is the non-functional QR scan function implemented?

Hi. The DJI RC 2 uses a customized Android system. As Android phones normally have built-in cameras, The DJI RC/RC 2 does not have one. Thank you.
2-19 02:20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules