669 10 2-19 05:08
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Omarilll
New
Flight distance : 105892 ft

Saudi Arabia

Hi Everyone,

I bought a new DJI Mini 4 pro 5 days ago and faced a problem with a “vision sensor calibration error”. I don’t know what the solution is but I did all the updates knowing that the plane never flew.

Error massage

Error massage

2-19 05:08
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble. May I confirm if your product experienced a previous incident? Please wait for two to five minutes until automatic calibration is complete. If the problem remains, you may contact our support via this link: www.dji.com/support for immediate assistance. Thank you for your cooperation.
2-19 22:57
Use props
leepoulton
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Exactly the same. Brand new drone today and the sensors don't work?
2-28 13:33
Use props
rodberd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 82881 ft
  • >>>
Philippines

Same here UNABLE TO TAKE OFF vision sensor error
Please help
3-28 03:14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

leepoulton@live Posted at 2-28 13:33
Exactly the same. Brand new drone today and the sensors don't work?

Hi, leepoulton. We're sorry to read about this. Could you provide us with a video recording showing the auto-calibration prompt, calibration process, and calibration result? We will further check with our engineering team.
3-28 21:57
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

rodberd Posted at 3-28 03:14
Same here UNABLE TO TAKE OFF vision sensor error
Please help

Hello, rodberd. Please check our DM/PM.
3-28 21:57
Use props
Heincken
lvl.1
Norway

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-19 22:57
Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble. May I confirm if your product experienced a previous incident? Please wait for two to five minutes until automatic calibration is complete. If the problem remains, you may contact our support via this link: www.dji.com/support for immediate assistance. Thank you for your cooperation.

Hello DJI Gamora
Is it the case that the calibration should fix itself?
My mini4 ran out of battery and hovered over a tree about 5m above the ground and wouldn't move when it was in RTH mode and when it ran out of power it fell down the branches in the snow. No visible damage, but for the same Sensor error and that Auto Calibration is in progress, but nothing happens after 5 minutes

//Heiko
3-29 12:28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Heincken Posted at 3-29 12:28
Hello DJI Gamora
Is it the case that the calibration should fix itself?
My mini4 ran out of battery and hovered over a tree about 5m above the ground and wouldn't move when it was in RTH mode and when it ran out of power it fell down the branches in the snow. No visible damage, but for the same Sensor error and that Auto Calibration is in progress, but nothing happens after 5 minutes

Hi, Heincken. Yes, vision sensor error should be fixed by calibration. If it did not, then I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. If you need assistance with creating a ticket, you may contact DJI support at (https://www.dji.com/support). We understand that this is not the answer that you look forward to, but this would be the best thing to do in this situation. In addition, warranty service can be claimed depending on the result of the Damage Assessment. Your kind understanding is appreciated and thank you for your continued support.
4-2 07:29
Use props
Heincken
lvl.1
Norway

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-2 07:29
Hi, Heincken. Yes, vision sensor error should be fixed by calibration. If it did not, then I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. If you need assistance with creating a ticket, you may contact DJI support at (https://www.dji.com/support). We understand that this is not the answer that you look forward to, but this would be the best thing to do in this situation. In addition, warranty service can be claimed depending on the result of the Damage Assessment. Your kind understanding is appreciated and thank you for your continued support.

I will try to start the drone in an open space one more time before I give up and cross my fingers that it calibrates itself, before I possibly get in touch for a check.
Thanks for the reply
4-2 22:21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Heincken Posted at 4-2 22:21
I will try to start the drone in an open space one more time before I give up and cross my fingers that it calibrates itself, before I possibly get in touch for a check.
Thanks for the reply

You're most welcome, Heincken. Hopefully, it will be fixed. If not, please refer to the links above. Have a safe flight!
4-4 03:53
Use props
Heincken
lvl.1
Norway

I upgraded to the latest firmware and hoped this would solve the error message, but unfortunately.
Is it the case that I have to call in regarding the Vision Sensor Calibration Error? Doesn't look like I can submit anything?

//Heiko (...and sorry to bother you with questions, but I'm a bit lost in what to do next)
4-18 09:15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules