Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Justin Case 7
First Officer
Flight distance : 1664583 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Mini 4 Pro: NEW Active Track 360 after update
It can be watched as an article or as a video.
I hope you enjoy it!
https://vicvideopic.com/dji-mini-4-pro-active-track-360-new-version-named-active-shots/

dji-mini-4-pro-active-track.jpg
2-19 07:06
Use props
Rkorell
lvl.2
Germany

Good afternoon,

Just a quick question - after my first attempts to fly today:
I‘ve tried to „select myself“ - as described in your article - to start active track.
But this doesn‘t work: If i touch the screen - light setting appears, if I pinch on the screen zoom becomes changed.
If I touch the screen and hold and move my finger - gimbal changes position.

Can PLEASE anybody enlight me which magic finger movement I need on the screen to „select myself“ or any other object?

Sorry for this obviously dumb question!

Regards,
Ralf
2-19 08:52
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Rkorell Posted at 2-19 08:52
Good afternoon,

Just a quick question - after my first attempts to fly today:

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. Please know that there are two ways to select the subject, the first one is you may simply draw a rectangle shape around the subject and the second one is to simply tap the subject. However, for you to achieve the second option, please make sure to enable the "Subject Scanning" option on the DJI Fly app. You may refer to the screenshots below. I hope this information helps. You may keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

2-19 23:28
Use props
Rkorell
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-19 23:28
Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. Please know that there are two ways to select the subject, the first one is you may simply draw a rectangle shape around the subject and the second one is to simply tap the subject. However, for you to achieve the second option, please make sure to enable the "Subject Scanning" option on the DJI Fly app. You may refer to the screenshots below. I hope this information helps. You may keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

[view_image]

Dear Gamora,
Thanks for this advise.
But as I wrote and have asked: Which gesture allows to „simply (!) draw a rectangle“ on screen???
As described, if I touch the screen the lightning adjustment appears or if I pinch I can adjust the zoom.
Obviously I‘m to dumb to do this „simple“ rectangle drawing.
The subject scanning option - I was aware of this one - works.

Thanks for any additional hint.

Warmest regards,
Ralf
2-20 09:36
Use props
Justin Case 7
First Officer
Flight distance : 1664583 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Rkorell Posted at 2-20 09:36
Dear Gamora,
Thanks for this advise.
But as I wrote and have asked: Which gesture allows to „simply (!) draw a rectangle“ on screen???

Hello,
to draw a rectangle around a target:
- Touch and hold with one finger just outside the top left of the target
- Drag the finger just outside the bottom right edge of the target

I hope this help
2-20 22:46
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Rkorell Posted at 2-20 09:36
Dear Gamora,
Thanks for this advise.
But as I wrote and have asked: Which gesture allows to „simply (!) draw a rectangle“ on screen???

Thank you for responding. To simply draw a rectangle shape on the touchscreen, you may simply press and hold the screen and drag it over around the subject. By this time, you should notice as well the green line that will show up on your screen as you're selecting the subject. I hope this information helps. Please feel free to keep us posted on the latest update.
2-22 21:38
Use props
Rkorell
lvl.2
Germany

OK, thanks - will try.
I got the feeling that I‘ve done exactly this but I will try again :-)

Regards,
Ralf
2-23 05:13
Use props
Rkorell
lvl.2
Germany

Hi there,
Final feedback: It works.
thanks for your advise.
I was too slow …
Doing click and draw must be performed without any delay.

Regards,
Ralf
2-25 03:05
Use props
josegamelasalves
New

Portugal

Good afternoon, I've been trying to use active track to follow my motorcycle but the drone doesn't recognize the vehicle and it keeps getting lost. Is there anything you can do to achieve this?
2-25 10:08
Use props
Rkorell
lvl.2
Germany

josegamelasalves@hotmail.com Posted at 2-25 10:08
Good afternoon, I've been trying to use active track to follow my motorcycle but the drone doesn't recognize the vehicle and it keeps getting lost. Is there anything you can do to achieve this?

Hi,
In some other postings it is suggested to first stand up from vehicle, try to mark yourself uprigth standing, activate tracking and jump on vehicle.
This is posted for recumbent trike and - as far as I remember - for a motorcycle as well.

It is raining constantly here so I failed to test this with my recumbent trike but first attempt for auto tracking with helices and so on failed.
Next trial from my side will be tracking from front or parallel tracking from the side or at 2 O-clock...

Good luck for you!
Regards,
Ralf
2-26 00:56
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nicely done!
3-12 09:28