325 6 2-19 08:24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pottrides
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41171 ft
Germany

Hey guys,

I have a problem with my Mini 4 Pro.  Few weeks ago I recorded 4 Clips in 4K/30 FPS and D-Log/H265. All of these clips showed an specific image error like this:

Bildfehler 1.jpg

If I play these clips in VLC or on my smartphone, everything is fine. As I import it in DaVinci Resolve or play it with Windows Media Player, it will show the image error.
After having this problem, I bought a new Micro SD and recored some more clips. Everything was fine, no errors. Few days later, recorded 4 clips and all of them have the image error again:

Bildfehler 3.jpg

I sended the files to a friend and he has the same problems. I also used several ways to get the files on my PC and tried differnt PC's. The DJI Spport told me that it is not a drone problem and I should use other programs, which isn't really an option.

5 minutes ago I recorded probably 10 minutes of video material without any problems. So I have no idea what causes these image erros and how to solve it.

I uploaded one of those files here if someone wants to check:

https://www.amazon.de/photos/share/I5n9EbDeDbSCNbXDYDpv0rj8MygQWCvxejeO7dPx53i

If anyone has an idea or has the same problems I would be very grateful!
2-19 08:24
Use props
smbishop
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2454508 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you using the paid Studio version?  My understanding is that the free version does not support 10 bit.
2-19 08:31
Use props
pottrides
lvl.1
Germany

Yeah, it is the free version of DaVinci. But I record all my videos with my osmo action 4 in 10 bit too and had no problems there. Even with my GoPro I allways recorded in 10-Bit without any trouble.
Also the Windows Media Player will show the same image errors as DaVinci.
2-19 08:45
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. The free edition of DaVinci Resolve is not fully compatible with 10-bit videos, resulting in the color display issue. Please try switching to DaVinci Resolve Studio. The Adobe Premiere Pro is also compatible with 10-bit videos. Have a nice day.
2-19 23:28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can run those files through handbrake.fr to re encode them so that the software you have can process them.  
2-20 04:41
Use props
pottrides
lvl.1
Germany

DAFlys Posted at 2-20 04:41
You can run those files through handbrake.fr to re encode them so that the software you have can process them.

What do you select there as output? Wont I loose quality?
2-20 12:34
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

pottrides Posted at 2-20 12:34
What do you select there as output? Wont I loose quality?

If you want the best compatibility Id select h264,  you'll loose the 10bit data but then you'll be able to edit and play it.   Keep the originals and then you can always edit them in the future if you upgrade your software or hardware.  
2-21 00:06
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules