167 2 2-19 10:02
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Darren Neale
lvl.1
Flight distance : 307992 ft
United Kingdom

Hi All,

I got a avata pro view combo back in november 2023, with motion controller and goggles 2, so far great but i am finding it impossible to be able to replay my recorded videos from it, think i started off with slow memory cards so have up graded two 2 decent cards in both the avata and goggle 2 and both been formated, I have it set to record to both, Been out today and the memory card from the avata shows the video thumbnails and the photos when put in my laptop, i can view the photos fine by double clicking but when i double click on the videos windows media player opens and it's just a black screen until it then says play again?, the video file is showing as MP4, and i have other MP4 videos from other devices that play fine on my laptop.

The memory card from the goggles 2 when plugged into my laptop shows no photos, just the video thumbnails but this time without the picture in them and saying they are a quick time movie file?, when i double click on one of these again windows media player opens with a black screen then after a while play again?

My laptop is 12 years old, running windows 7 pro 64 bit, as i 've said i have other MP4 videos from the web and 2 Gopros that all play fine.

I'm almost thinking there might be something wrong with the avata or goggles 2, Anyone know what is going on. Thanks

Also i'm not new to drones, had the mini2,P3,f450 and have at the moment mini3 and been flying r/c for 30 years.
2-19 10:02
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

have you tried another player?  way back in the day when i couldn't get something to play, i chose the old standby and your pc is probably old enough for it:  

today, i think the old standby is the vlc media player.
2-19 14:40
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble that it may cause you. May I confirm if you're using H.264 or H.265 coding format? Please know that it's recommended that you record one H.264 format and one H.265 format and play them respectively for better isolation. If the problem occurs only on H.265, then this means that the player or computer doesn't meet the minimum requirements to support the coding format.

Moreover, the H.265 coding format has higher requirements for computer configurations or software. The default players on some computer systems or ordinary web players are unable to play H.265 videos. Some users may be under the impression that there is an error with the video.

I hope this information helps. Please feel free to keep us posted on the latest progress.
2-19 21:37
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules