2.4ghz not working
184 2 2-19 10:41
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fatih_aydemir_official
lvl.1
Flight distance : 248967 ft

Turkey

Hello, I use a mini three pro. A few months ago, while I was flying, my remote suddenly turned off while I was in the air. Then my device landed automatically and came to me. I could barely turn the remote on because it wouldn't turn on when I pressed the power button, and it started to turn on after a while after I plugged it into the charger. The real story starts after that. It wouldn't connect to the controller, so I was getting a signal dropout warning from ten centimeters away. I found out that the problem was 2.4ghz. In 5.8ghz mode, there is no problem connecting. Whenever I switch to 2.4ghz mode, the connection drops immediately. I sent an e-mail to the company and explained the issue. I live in Turkey but the device came from Thailand. They demanded a paid replacement even though it has not completed one year yet. They said they cannot be repaired or I had to send the product in Thailand, but the cargo does not accept the remote control with the battery in it. As a last resort, they gave me a 40% discount in my own country for a new remote. As you can see, I was left with a broken remote and my losses are huge. What should I do about this issue?
2-19 10:41
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi there, regarding your feedback about this issue, we noticed that our supervisor department has been in contact with you, please check the e-mail in your box and if there are any problems, you could just reply to that email.
2-19 20:00
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. We're sorry to hear about this situation. To provide clarity regarding the warranty concern, please be advised that when the product requires warranty service, the product must be sent within the same country/region where the product is purchased. Therefore, a global warranty can't be provided. To learn more you may visit this link.

Furthermore, you may try to refresh the firmware of your DJI RC via this link. After refreshing the firmware, please perform the remote controller linking and test it again for further checking. Please feel free to keep us posted on the latest progress.
2-19 20:22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules