Air 3, Goggles integra combo, RC 2 controller
258 3 2-19 13:13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PonyLandYAY
New

United States

Hello!

I would like to buy an Air 3 and also the goggles so I can view in FPV style too. However, I do not like the joystick controller (RC motion 2) and am wondering if the RC 2 controller (the one with the screen) is compatible with the goggles?

Essentially, can I fly the Air 3 with the RC 2 controller while using the goggles?

2-19 13:13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. Thank you for bringing this up. Only the DJI RC Motion 2 remote controller is currently supported with DJI Goggles 2 or DJI Goggles Integra. We will forward feedback to our relevant team, and we will report your recommendations to the DJI engineers for evaluation. If the recommended function is supported later, we will release a new firmware version. Please check the release notes on the DJI official website. Thank you for your understanding.
2-19 15:40
Use props
bfaul
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2-19 15:40
Hi, there. Thank you for bringing this up. Only the DJI RC Motion 2 remote controller is currently supported with DJI Goggles 2 or DJI Goggles Integra. We will forward feedback to our relevant team, and we will report your recommendations to the DJI engineers for evaluation. If the recommended function is supported later, we will release a new firmware version. Please check the release notes on the DJI official website. Thank you for your understanding.

I also would really love to be able to use the RC 2 with the goggles integra.  I have the motion 2 controller and it's okay but it just isn't the same.  Thanks!
2-23 13:23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

bfaul Posted at 2-23 13:23
I also would really love to be able to use the RC 2 with the goggles integra.  I have the motion 2 controller and it's okay but it just isn't the same.  Thanks!

Hi there, I see, We will gather this concern of yours as a suggestion and will forward it to our relevant team for attention. We appreciate your valued support.
2-23 18:22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules