Controller won’t link
236 5 2-19 14:29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Westy-1
New
Flight distance : 34813 ft
United Kingdom

For some reason I am unable to link my Mavic 3 classic with the controller after using it numerous times. The controller also has a solid red light. I've tried all the methods suggested and nothing seems to work. Any ideas?
2-19 14:29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. We are sorry to know about this issue you've encountered. Could you please confirm which remote controller you are using with your Mavic 3 Classic? Also, have you tried updating and refreshing the device's firmware? Could you please confirm whether you have already attempted linking using the button combinations? We hope to hear from you. Many thanks.
2-19 16:35
Use props
Alan West
New

United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2-19 16:35
Hi, there. We are sorry to know about this issue you've encountered. Could you please confirm which remote controller you are using with your Mavic 3 Classic? Also, have you tried updating and refreshing the device's firmware? Could you please confirm whether you have already attempted linking using the button combinations? We hope to hear from you. Many thanks.

I have the remote with the built in screen.
What is the button combination please?
2-19 23:49
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Alan West Posted at 2-19 23:49
I have the remote with the built in screen.
What is the button combination please?

Hi there, please try as follows, and see if it works.
Method 1: Using Button Combinations
1. Power on the aircraft and the remote controller.
2. Press the C1, C2, and Record buttons simultaneously until the status LED blinks blue and the remote controller beeps.
3. Press and hold the power button of the aircraft for more than four seconds. The aircraft beeps twice after a short beep, and its battery level LEDs blink in sequence to indicate it is ready to link. The remote controller will beep twice, and its status LED will turn solid green to indicate linking is successful.

Method 2: Using DJI Fly
1. Power on the aircraft and the remote controller.
2. Launch DJI Fly, in camera view tap and select Control and then Connect to the Aircraft. During linking, the status LED of the remote controller blinks blue and the remote controller beeps.
3. Press and hold the power button of the aircraft for more than four seconds. The aircraft beeps twice after a short beep, and its battery level LEDs blink in sequence to indicate it is ready to link. The remote controller will beep twice, and its status LED will turn solid green to indicate linking is successful.

Notes:1. Make sure the remote controller is within 0.5 m of the aircraft during linking.
2. Turn off the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi of the remote controller for optimal video transmission.
2-20 00:01
Use props
Alan West
New

United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-20 00:01
Hi there, please try as follows, and see if it works.
Method 1: Using Button Combinations
1. Power on the aircraft and the remote controller.

Tried all these options but still won't connect
2-20 06:04
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Alan West Posted at 2-20 06:04
Tried all these options but still won't connect

Thank you for the update. For us to further check, could you please provide us with a video showing the operation so we can properly address it and provide the best solution? Please save it to the shareable link in Dropbox or Google Drive. Thank you for your cooperation.
2-20 13:26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules