Mavic Mini no se activa (Error 1112)
426 6 2-20 03:54
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rlinhos
lvl.1

Spain

Buenas tardes,

Os lanzo esta consulta para ver si me podéis ayudar. He comprado un Mavic Mini de ocasión, se conecta al mando y a la app sin problema. Pero al darle a "Vuela" me pide que active la aeronave. Acepto las condiciones y le marco "Activar" pero finalmente tras un rato ejecutando la orden me sale error de activación 1112. Puedo facilitarles el número de serie si es necesario.

Resto a la espera de su respuesta.

Muchas gracias de antemano.
2-20 03:54
Use props
Rlinhos
lvl.1

Spain

Good afternoon,

I am asking you this question to see if you can help me. I bought a used Mavic Mini, it connects to the controller and the app without problem. But when I hit "Fly" it asks me to activate the aircraft. I accept the conditions and mark "Activate" but finally after executing the order for a while I get activation error 1112. I can provide you with the serial number if necessary.

Rest waiting for your response.

Thank you very much in advance.
2-20 04:24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please tell us the serial number of the drone? We will check it out.
2-20 06:04
Use props
Rlinhos
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Susan Posted at 2-20 06:04
Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please tell us the serial number of the drone? We will check it out.

This is the ref. 1WGSH7F5124V33
2-20 06:35
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

O

Rlinhos Posted at 2-20 06:35
This is the ref. 1WGSH7F5124V33

Thank you for your reply, may I know if you purchased the drone from DJI Store or the reseller? If it was purchased from the reseller, we are sorry to inform you that the original purchaser has reported the product as involving fraud, and DJI has been reimbursed by the bank. As such, the serial number has been locked by our company, and your product cannot be activated. To guarantee your interest, please contact the seller and apply for a refund (If the product is given by others as a gift, timely provide feedback to the giver).
2-20 07:04
Use props
Rlinhos
lvl.1

Spain

I bought it from a reseller but I see that he has scammed me from what he tells me. Is there any possible solution to make the drone work? If not, please tell me and I will proceed to report this person.
2-20 07:09
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Rlinhos Posted at 2-20 07:09
I bought it from a reseller but I see that he has scammed me from what he tells me. Is there any possible solution to make the drone work? If not, please tell me and I will proceed to report this person.

We are sorry to tell you that this serial number has been locked and your product cannot be activated. We recommend you contact the seller and ask for a refund.
2-20 23:52
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules