Vision Sensors
262 4 2-20 12:56
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_DYqeaQeJX40Q
lvl.1

Trinidad and Tobago

Hi my drone will only fly in take off mode. How do I get it up by using sticks ? Fwd & bwd unavailable, up / down unavailable,  left / right unavailable .
2-20 12:56
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. May we confirm the specific model of your aircraft? Also, please provide a short video showing the problem for further checking. You may upload the video via Google Drive or Dropbox then provide the link here. I hope to hear from you soon.
2-20 19:28
Use props
djiuser_DYqeaQeJX40Q
lvl.1

Trinidad and Tobago

DJI Mini 4 Pro don’t have the drone on me atm but below is a picture I took yesterday. It disappears when I use auto takeoff and is in the air ,  I’m unable to takeoff with sticks.
fdd86ed3-d680-4821-bf16-039a41efc67b.jpeg
2-21 04:53
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_DYqeaQeJX40Q Posted at 2-21 04:53
DJI Mini 4 Pro don’t have the drone on me atm but below is a picture I took yesterday. It disappears when I use auto takeoff and is in the air ,  I’m unable to takeoff with sticks.

Hello, there. Thank you for responding regarding this matter. The aircraft will disable vision sensors when it is on the ground to reduce power consumption. When the aircraft takes off, all vision sensors will be enabled. Please feel free to use them. I hope this clarifies your query.
2-22 01:21
Use props
djiuser_DYqeaQeJX40Q
lvl.1

Trinidad and Tobago

Ok thank you.
2-22 02:26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules