12Next >
1225 42 2-20 16:46
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Swen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1353386 ft
Germany

After the Mini 4 Pro is successfully certified to C1 class, how to enter the for C1 required remote id?
With the Air 3 with C1, there is a field to enter the remote id in the section security of the fly app when the drone is connected to the rc2 controller. With the Mini 4 Pro connected, this field to enter the id is missing.
How to solve this problem? Software update in the future?
2-20 16:46
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2-21 01:20
Use props
Swen
lvl.2
Germany

DAFlys Posted at 2-21 01:20
Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html

Thanks for the tip. Done.
2-21 03:23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Swen. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please provide us a screenshot for us to further check? Also, kindly provide the Mini 4 Pro's firmware version. We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
2-27 04:42
Use props
Swen
lvl.2
Germany

Latest firmware in drone and RC2, both firmwares has been refreshed, using the DJI Assistant 2 Software for Windows PC. Still not posible to enter remote ID in the fly app, because there is no line/ field to enter as it is with the air3.
2-27 05:38
Use props
Swen
lvl.2
Germany

2-27 05:47
Use props
Swen
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-27 04:42
Hi, Swen. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please provide us a screenshot for us to further check? Also, kindly provide the Mini 4 Pro's firmware version. We will wait for your reply. Thank you.

Provided the requested information, and now....???
any solution to the problem? This year?
2-29 09:25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Swen Posted at 2-29 09:25

Thanks for the screenshots, Swen. Let me forward these to our relevant team for further checking. We'll let you know once we receive an update.
3-4 22:09
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Swen Posted at 2-29 09:25

Thank you for patiently waiting, please check the update from our relevant team:

There are a few questions that need to be confirmed:
1. Whether the current location is confirmed to be within the area where EU regulations are in effect, and the EU RID function will be triggered only in the area;

2. After you completed the C1 certification application, have you clicked [Apply for a higher flight altitude] on the Settings-Security interface to verify the height limit permission?

3. Please provide the C1 certification application number and device SN number to further confirm whether the C1 application action is completed. We will wait for your reply.
3-5 04:08
Use props
Swen
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-5 04:08
Thank you for patiently waiting, please check the update from our relevant team:

There are a few questions that need to be confirmed:

1. The location is Germany, so it's in the EU. https://maps.app.goo.gl/RFA89XGbzuYezVWD9

2. The M4P was previously decertified from C0 in dec. 2023, so it was already and is still now free to set max altitude up to 500m.

3. SN M4P :1581F6Z9C23980036YWT, application number: Cx20240126000008

Inserting the Plus battery, produces the warning, that the drone is no longer C0 certified, due to higher weight. Surprise, the drone obviously doesn't know, that it's C1 already.
If the dorne still thinks it's C0, than it's logical, that the line to enter remote ID doesn't show up.
How does the drone get the information about it's changed CX status? IMHO there seems to be the problem.

3-5 05:00
Use props
Pauli85
lvl.1
Flight distance : 466883 ft
Germany

I'm facing the same problem (missing Remote ID field) with my C1 approved Mini 4 Pro.
The only difference: My Mini 4 was NOT previously decertified from C0. I was able to request and set a higher altitude.
Edit: The Remote ID field appeared after a while. My problem is solved.

3-6 03:30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Swen Posted at 3-5 05:00
1. The location is Germany, so it's in the EU. https://maps.app.goo.gl/RFA89XGbzuYezVWD9

2. The M4P was previously decertified from C0 in dec. 2023, so it was already and is still now free to set max altitude up to 500m.

Thank you for the additional information, Swen. Let me forward these to our relevant team for further checking. I'll keep you posted.
3-7 01:28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Pauli85 Posted at 3-6 03:30
I'm facing the same problem (missing Remote ID field) with my C1 approved Mini 4 Pro.
The only difference: My Mini 4 was NOT previously decertified from C0. I was able to request and set a higher altitude.
Edit: The Remote ID field appeared after a while. My problem is solved.

Hi, Pauli85. Thank you for the update. Glad that the issue has been solved on your end. Have a safe flight!
3-7 01:30
Use props
djiuser_3Rkq6Qfbksm9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 356936 ft
Germany

Unfortunately, I still can't do anything with the E-ID... I'm getting really frustrated after the last weeks.  

Resetting the RC2 might not help, right? ...
I just want to be able to fly in a legally compliant manner or in general. :-(
I also come from Germany (NRW)
3-7 01:58
Use props
djiuser_3Rkq6Qfbksm9
lvl.2
Germany

I also come from Germany.

I have one question.
Did you have to do a new update on RC2 so that the E-ID can be entered? Or was the field to enter it suddenly there the next time you switched it on?
3-7 02:02
Use props
adda
lvl.4
Flight distance : 29298 ft
Germany

Could it be that all Mini 4 Pro pilots for whom no RID field appears for input in the safety menu, like me, have completed the declassification process from a C0 to an legacy  drone last year? At least I notice that these in particular have the problem with the lack of input option.
3-9 03:37
Use props
Rapha92
lvl.2
Germany

adda Posted at 3-9 03:37
Could it be that all Mini 4 Pro pilots for whom no RID field appears for input in the safety menu, like me, have completed the declassification process from a C0 to an legacy  drone last year? At least I notice that these in particular have the problem with the lack of input option.

That's exactly what I've been asking myself...
But here it is regulated by law that the M4P must now have an e-ID anyway, as it has been certified by DJI C1...
Otherwise they wouldn't have offered it... That's my thought on the matter
3-10 01:01
Use props
Alture
lvl.1
Flight distance : 202047 ft
Italy

Good morning everyone.
Unfortunately I also have the problem that the RC2 software of my Mini 4 Pro, 4 days after completing the switch to C1, still does not include the remote ID field. As already read on another forum, with GPS signal present, I turned everything on and off several times but the problem of missing remote ID field string continues to persist. I no longer know which way to go to solve the problem.
  Advice?
P.S. I am in Italy and I also declassified my Mini 4 Pro in 2023
3-10 06:32
Use props
Rapha92
lvl.2
Germany

From the largest German drone forum where I will be active everyday:

20 hours ago+

I had already phoned DJI Germany days ago and informed them that at least some (if not all) of the people who had declassified their M4Pro from C0 to a stock drone last year and completed the new process from stock drone to C1 were not offered the option to enter an e-ID in the drone's security menu. I was then asked to send screenshots and a video proving this problem.

Today I received the following message from the responsible team:

"Thank you for your feedback regarding the problem. Our engineering team has been informed and will fix this problem as soon as possible.

There will be a new software release to address this issue and it is expected to be fixed by mid-April. Please refer to our official release.

Thank you for your understanding."

Greetings Andreas

3-12 00:56
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there. Please see the feedback from our relevant team:

1. You may check the current status on the APP homepage>Service>label application. 1581**********6YWT is already in the C1 certification status;
2. The aircraft needs to obtain the GPS positioning, be within the effective area of the regulations, and be unlocked for takeoff before triggering the broadcast RID. The photo shows that the aircraft is indoors and has not taken off, which does not meet the above requirements;
3. Mini 4 Pro is equipped with a long-life battery reminder that it does not meet C0 certification requirements. As the prompt content says, it does not meet C0 regulatory requirements and has nothing to do with the current C1 status of the aircraft.
3-17 18:56
Use props
Swen
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-17 18:56
Hi there. Please see the feedback from our relevant team:

1. You may check the current status on the APP homepage>Service>label application. 1581**********6YWT is already in the C1 certification status;

Application was applied 01.26.2024.
Certified by DJI 02.20.2024
Flights performed after certification: 6, flight time 48 minutes total.
Does the line to enter Remote ID showed up? NO, it doesn't.

Maybe you shouldn't treat customers as incompetent fools, but admit that your software or your certification process to C1 for M4P is bugged and faulty and start solving the problem by debugging the software.
Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 11-44-34 case Information.png
3-18 03:10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Swen Posted at 3-18 03:10
Application was applied 01.26.2024.
Certified by DJI 02.20.2024
Flights performed after certification: 6, flight time 48 minutes total.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Our engineers have determined the cause of this issue, which is expected to be resolved in the new app version. Please stay tuned for updates on the DJI official website. Thank you for your understanding.
3-21 05:49
Use props
djiuser_0RQKqdIJSs9Q
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7605 ft
Switzerland

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-21 05:49
We apologize for the inconvenience. Our engineers have determined the cause of this issue, which is expected to be resolved in the new app version. Please stay tuned for updates on the DJI official website. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi,

I just got a new mini 4 pro (Switzerland). Inside the box I already found the 2 labels and instructions to label the drone C1.  

Is it correct that until a new software release I should not apply the labels to the drone and activate the above C1 procedure (by sending pictures to dji etc) as dji will re-classify the drone to C1 but will not provide remote ID transmission ie. Dji does not put the drone in a condition to operate legally in Europe?
thank you.     
3-24 15:22
Use props
Rapha92
lvl.2
Germany

djiuser_0RQKqdIJSs9Q Posted at 3-24 15:22
Hi,

I just got a new mini 4 pro (Switzerland). Inside the box I already found the 2 labels and instructions to label the drone C1.  

Right. I am waiting for the Update to be able to put in my remote-id. here in germany its very important to have that when flying drones all higher then C0.
3-25 08:21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_0RQKqdIJSs9Q Posted at 3-24 15:22
Hi,

Hi, djiuser_0RQKqdIJSs9Q. You can only apply the labels to the drone if the drone is C1 certified. DJI drones can operate legally in the EU however, the use of certain functions might not be available after applying the C1 certificate. If that happens, please contact us for us to check.
3-25 23:29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Rapha92 Posted at 3-25 08:21
Right. I am waiting for the Update to be able to put in my remote-id. here in germany its very important to have that when flying drones all higher then C0.

Hello, Rapha92. Have you done applying for the C1 certification of Mini 4 Pro? If yes, may we ask what remote controller you have?
3-25 23:31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Alture Posted at 3-10 06:32
Good morning everyone.
Unfortunately I also have the problem that the RC2 software of my Mini 4 Pro, 4 days after completing the switch to C1, still does not include the remote ID field. As already read on another forum, with GPS signal present, I turned everything on and off several times but the problem of missing remote ID field string continues to persist. I no longer know which way to go to solve the problem.
  Advice?

Hello, Alture. We're sorry to read about this. Please check my DM.  Thank you.
3-25 23:58
Use props
Rapha92
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-25 23:31
Hello, Rapha92. Have you done applying for the C1 certification of Mini 4 Pro? If yes, may we ask what remote controller you have?

Hello,
Yes, everything was sent to me and on 24.1 everything was approved by a DJI employee + C1 certificate as .Pdf etc. I have the RC2 controller.
I hope you can help.

Thanks for the help
3-27 02:57
Use props
Rapha92
lvl.2
Germany

3-27 03:00
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Rapha92 Posted at 3-27 02:57
Hello,
Yes, everything was sent to me and on 24.1 everything was approved by a DJI employee + C1 certificate as .Pdf etc. I have the RC2 controller.
I hope you can help.

Thank you for the reply, Rapha92. Please check my DM. Thank you.
3-27 03:01
Use props
Rapha92
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-27 03:01
Thank you for the reply, Rapha92. Please check my DM. Thank you.

I've sent you a PM with the requested data. @DJI Gamora  
3-28 02:50
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Rapha92 Posted at 3-28 02:50
I've sent you a PM with the requested data. @DJI Gamora

Thank you, Rapha92. Have a nice weekend!
3-29 07:36
Use props
djiuser_0RQKqdIJSs9Q
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7605 ft
Switzerland

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-25 23:29
Hi, djiuser_0RQKqdIJSs9Q. You can only apply the labels to the drone if the drone is C1 certified. DJI drones can operate legally in the EU however, the use of certain functions might not be available after applying the C1 certificate. If that happens, please contact us for us to check.

Thank you.

Joy it was.I certified the mini 4 pro as C1. Labels and instructions were already in the box at purchase. The sticker which goes in the battery compartment is a needless pita (I can only imagine Apple doing something like that ) Did the online procedure (photos etc) and got DJI approval almost immediately. Right after that I could enter my remote ID without a problem (under the "safety" tab).   
3-29 14:23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_0RQKqdIJSs9Q Posted at 3-29 14:23
Thank you.

Joy it was.I certified the mini 4 pro as C1. Labels and instructions were already in the box at purchase. The sticker which goes in the battery compartment is a needless pita (I can only imagine Apple doing something like that ) Did the online procedure (photos etc) and got DJI approval almost immediately. Right after that I could enter my remote ID without a problem (under the "safety" tab).

It's great to know that you have experienced a smooth process, djiuser_0RQKqdIJSs9Q. Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us back again.
4-2 07:33
Use props
Alture
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-25 23:58
Hello, Alture. We're sorry to read about this. Please check my DM.  Thank you.

Ciao
I send you a PM
Thanks
4-2 12:05
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Alture Posted at 4-2 12:05
Ciao
I send you a PM
Thanks

Hi there. Please check my DM/PM. Thank you.
4-3 20:28
Use props
Alture
lvl.1
Italy

Certificazione C1

[immagine] [/immagine]
4-3 22:41
Use props
Alture
lvl.1
Italy

IMG_0027.jpg DJI Gamora inserito alle 4-3 20:28 Ciao a tutti. Per favore controlla il mio DM/PM. Grazie.

[immagine][/immagine]
4-3 22:52
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Thank you for the screenshot. Please check my PM/DM.
4-4 18:42
Use props
Alture
lvl.1
France

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-4 18:42
Thank you for the screenshot. Please check my PM/DM.

Ciao

Scusa ma non vedo tuo PD/PM
4-6 07:11
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules