Order Issue
451 34 2-21 04:04
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_CUuIQHfQ0iua
lvl.1

Spain

i have ordered a Avata in the Dji Store here at the 6th February and it is still not sended. Whats wrong here?
2-21 04:04
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. We managed to find your order number through your forum account. We will confirm this issue with the corresponding team and get back to you asap.
2-21 04:25
Use props
djiuser_CUuIQHfQ0iua
lvl.1

Spain

Your Agents tells me that every day, and nothing happens.
2-21 05:15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We are sorry for the inconvenience this caused. Please rest assured that this is being taken care of and handled accordingly. Once there is an update, we will notify you immediately.
2-21 05:19
Use props
djiuser_CUuIQHfQ0iua
lvl.1

Spain

you still not send me my parcel. i am waiting every day for three weeks, but nothing happens. the escalate team dont write me, and I am waiting and waiting. normaly i want to fly in holiday with my drone, your company destroy my happyness
2-22 00:29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_CUuIQHfQ0iua Posted at 2-22 00:29
you still not send me my parcel. i am waiting every day for three weeks, but nothing happens. the escalate team dont write me, and I am waiting and waiting. normaly i want to fly in holiday with my drone, your company destroy my happyness

Hi there,  we understand your frustration very well, we also really want your order can be shipped soon. Our team is working on it, we will also pay close attention to it and will keep you updated. Thanks for your understanding and patience.
2-22 03:38
Use props
djiuser_CUuIQHfQ0iua
lvl.1

Spain

please send it quickly from spain, if you send this from china  then i can wait for avata 2
2-22 04:13
Use props
djiuser_CUuIQHfQ0iua
lvl.1

Spain

Hi, i still miss my parcel. why you dont send me my parcel?
2-23 00:03
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_CUuIQHfQ0iua Posted at 2-23 00:03
Hi, i still miss my parcel. why you dont send me my parcel?

Hi there, I sent you a PM regarding your order issue, could you please take a look?
2-23 00:26
Use props
djiuser_CUuIQHfQ0iua
lvl.1

Germany

i dont find a PM. Please dont send me messages, send me please my Dji Avata Explorer Combo.
2-23 00:55
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_CUuIQHfQ0iua Posted at 2-23 00:55
i dont find a PM. Please dont send me messages, send me please my Dji Avata Explorer Combo.

You may need to visit via a computer and check the thread in a browser. And here is the PM button.
2-23 00:58
Use props
djiuser_CUuIQHfQ0iua
lvl.1

Germany

i am in holiday. your company is destroying my holiday. after 3 weeks you tell me there is an issue? every day i am chatting with agents, they told me the escalate team will contact me, but nothing. why you dont send me an email? in holiday i have no computer. no i must look for a computer, i want to go to the beach. this is a horrible service here
2-23 01:07
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_CUuIQHfQ0iua Posted at 2-23 01:07
i am in holiday. your company is destroying my holiday. after 3 weeks you tell me there is an issue? every day i am chatting with agents, they told me the escalate team will contact me, but nothing. why you dont send me an email? in holiday i have no computer. no i must look for a computer, i want to go to the beach. this is a horrible service here

If you're unable to visit via a computer, I will post it publicly. We received a reply from the corresponding department saying that because your address is on a outlying island, this order may encounter customs clearance problems. You may be required to cooperate in providing customs clearance documents and pay customs clearance fees in advance. And there is a high probability that it will be returned. May I ask do you want to continue delivery or choose other channels to place an order?
2-23 01:28
Use props
djiuser_CUuIQHfQ0iua
lvl.1

Spain

i live in canary islands, this is spain. spain is europe!
2-23 01:37
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_CUuIQHfQ0iua Posted at 2-23 01:37
i live in canary islands, this is spain. spain is europe!

Yes, we understand that Tenerife is in Spain. We've confirmed with the corresponding team and DHL that shipping the package from our storehouse(Netherlands) to your address will need customs clearance again and may require you to provide the relevant information.
2-23 02:46
Use props
Armins Dji Avata
lvl.1

Germany

please do it express, i thing it must be normal for you in this case
2-23 02:54
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Armins Dji Avata Posted at 2-23 02:54
please do it express, i thing it must be normal for you in this case

We've confirmed with DHL that sending the package from our storehouse(Netherlands) to your address will need customs clearance again and may require you to provide the relevant information. May I confirm do you want to continue delivery or choose other channels to place an order?
2-23 03:00
Use props
Armins Dji Avata
lvl.1

Spain

i am waiting for this
2-23 04:38
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Your order is packaging now. You will receive an email with the tracking number after it is shipped out.
2-23 05:21
Use props
Armins Dji Avata
lvl.1

Spain

ok Mindy, thanks  I hope the best now ✌️
2-23 06:08
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Armins Dji Avata Posted at 2-23 06:08
ok Mindy, thanks  I hope the best now ✌️

You're welcome. Please rest assured that we will also keep an eye on it. Have a nice day!
2-23 07:02
Use props
Armins Dji Avata
lvl.1

Germany

ok thanks, i still wait for the tracking number
2-26 01:07
Use props
Armins Dji Avata
lvl.1

Spain

hi, i have still no message about my drone. still wait that dji will send me my drone
2-27 01:00
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Armins Dji Avata Posted at 2-27 01:00
hi, i have still no message about my drone. still wait that dji will send me my drone

We are fully sorry for this. We will confirm with our team and keep you updated.
2-27 02:42
Use props
Armins Dji Avata
lvl.1

Spain

ok thanks  I will ask next days again
2-27 03:28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Armins Dji Avata Posted at 2-27 03:28
ok thanks  I will ask next days again

Hi there, I send you an update via PM, you can take a look.
2-28 00:26
Use props
Armins Dji Avata
lvl.1

Spain

i am still in holiday and i have no computer
2-28 01:51
Use props
Armins Dji Avata
lvl.1

Spain

did you send me now the parcel via express? i wait so many weeks for it
2-28 01:52
Use props
Armins Dji Avata
lvl.1

Spain

ok thansk for pm. after 3 weeks dji tells me they can not send a parcel to spain?
2-28 02:28
Use props
Armins Dji Avata
lvl.1

Spain

DJi is in Spain, you can send it from the spain store
2-28 02:30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Armins Dji Avata Posted at 2-28 02:30
DJi is in Spain, you can send it from the spain store

We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience. We've confirmed with our team that this order cannot be shipped because of the reason we mentioned in PM. You can check if there is local store and purhcase from them. https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores
2-28 03:10
Use props
Armins Dji Avata
lvl.1

Spain

i am ordering every day things from aliexpress from china, germany and ohter countries, but  the dji store can not send me my dji avata explorer combo?
2-28 03:12
Use props
Armins Dji Avata
lvl.1

Spain

Badest service ever. then give me my money back of you dont deliver to spain. and for this answer i am waiting three weeks in my holiday
2-28 03:21
Use props
Armins Dji Avata
lvl.1

Germany

now I am waiting for my money back.
2-28 06:38
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Armins Dji Avata Posted at 2-28 06:38
now I am waiting for my money back.

We truly understand your frustrations, we are deeply sorry about that. I've checked that the refund has been completed, you can see if you've received it. We apologize again for the inconvenience caused.
2-29 22:06
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules