Connect DJI Googles 2 to desctop
386 8 2-21 04:17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flypleasure
lvl.2

Netherlands

I'm trying to connect DJI Google 2 glasses to a laptop for flying in a simulator using the Hdmi To Av Adapter. But in the settings of the glasses there is no AV-IN option. The software version on the glasses is Google Firmware 01.06.00.00. How can I get this item in the menu?
2-21 04:17
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Pretty sure the Goggles 2 has no HDMI capabilities.
2-21 12:33
Use props
flypleasure
lvl.2

Ukraine

The Saint Posted at 2-21 12:33
Pretty sure the Goggles 2 has no HDMI capabilities.

I saw a video in which Google v2 was connected to a laptop using an AV cable Jack 3.5 and Hdmi To Av Adapter. There was an AV-IN item in the settings. Did DJI remove this option in Google 2?
2-21 13:31
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

flypleasure Posted at 2-21 13:31
I saw a video in which Google v2 was connected to a laptop using an AV cable Jack 3.5 and Hdmi To Av Adapter. There was an AV-IN item in the settings. Did DJI remove this option in Google 2?[view_image]

sorry don't recognize it; maybe others can tell.  are you talking about goggles v2 or goggles 2?
2-21 17:15
Use props
flypleasure
lvl.2

Ukraine

The Saint Posted at 2-21 17:15
sorry don't recognize it; maybe others can tell.  are you talking about goggles v2 or goggles 2?

I have goggles 2, but the screenshot shows goggles v2. I'm looking for the same possibility for my goggles 2 to connect to my laptop for flying in the simulator
2-22 00:01
Use props
DZARO
lvl.1

United Kingdom

There is no such option for the Goggles 2 unfortunately. But there is something much better and that - screen casting (this might have a lot of latency though).

Have a look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-YevIWJcHI
2-22 00:35
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, the DJI Goggles 2 does not support the AV-IN function. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us.
2-22 00:42
Use props
flypleasure
lvl.2

Netherlands

DZARO Posted at 2-22 00:35
There is no such option for the Goggles 2 unfortunately. But there is something much better and that - screen casting (this might have a lot of latency though).

Have a look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-YevIWJcHI

Do you think it's possible to stream Liftoff from a laptop using DLNA?
2-22 03:09
Use props
flypleasure
lvl.2

Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-22 00:42
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, the DJI Goggles 2 does not support the AV-IN function. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us.

Is it possible to make a stream from a Steam (Liftoff) using DLNA?
2-28 03:51
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules