Controller chirping sound and turned off
268 1 2-21 09:20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_gDoP3tGq035w
lvl.1

Ireland

I have the mini 3 and earlier today after approx 15mims of flight the controller went dark and began making a low chirping/beeping noise, the green battery lights were also dimly flashing, this has never happened before.

The drone returned to home but decided to land on-top of the roof breaking some of the propellers.

The controller has started working again after I put the charger in it, it was fully charged, it seems to be working normally but I really don't want this to happen again.

Has anyone else experienced this? And should I send the drone and controller to be checked out.

I have clocked up 17.9hours of flight and 246km with zero issues up until now
2-21 09:20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. We're sorry to hear about the incident. However, we're glad that the aircraft didn't sustain serious damage. Please closely monitor the performance of your DJI RC and check if the problem persists.  If so, you may consider sending the remote controller for proper inspection and possible repair. If you wish to send your product in service, you may use this link. Please feel free to reach us if you have further queries.
2-22 02:19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules