DJI Mini 4 Pro (Copy/Paste Function?)
191 1 2-21 13:57
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eastcoastvegas
New

United States

Hi all,

I looked up and down on this topic and can't find anything on it.

As you know, typing out a RTMP code, plus the live stream key, is not an easy task on the DJI RC 2. Does anyone know of a way to copy and paste text from a mobile device or laptop to the DJI RC 2? DJI Tech Support told me all you have you do is download the DJI Fly app and then connect your mobile phone, insert the data to the RTMP field that way, and then go back to the controller to fly once you copy /pasted from the mobile phone. Sadly, that is not an option for me - as the DJI Fly app is wanting to connect to a RC (with my mobile phone attached to the RC) and that is not my setup.

Again, not to confuse. The goal here is to take that extremely long text of RTMP URL and stream key and essentially copy it from the mobile device or laptop and paste it into the RC controller for accuracy and time.

Any advice appreciated!
2-21 13:57
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello, there. Thanks for bringing this up. Unfortunately, we do not have the option to copy from a mobile device or laptop and paste it into DJI RC; however, we will consider this as a suggestion and forward your feedback to our related department. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2-21 16:23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules