Bulgaria

2-21 20:23
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Splendid views of the area Alex.  I particularly liked the part where you flew over the ridge to reveal the countryside beyond, at  one minute.
2-21 23:41
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice flight Alex.  
2-22 01:07
Use props
Codgerzh2
First Officer
Flight distance : 15567024 ft
United Kingdom

Lovely countryside
2-22 09:37
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Lovely countryside views.   Very nice flying Alex.
2-22 15:13
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39646480 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-22 15:13
Lovely countryside views.   Very nice flying Alex.

Well, might be I aww you some more explanation, this i the youngest volcano in Bulgaria (extinguished 1 million years ago) and in the middle are hot springs (my dog got burned in them 2 tears ago ) and a house and a church of most famous seear (blind lady, dyed some decades ago) Vanga (very spiritual place for some), on the far side was visible some excavation of sith village (than Macedonian, Trhacks, than Roman, than Bulgarians... ) Herakleya Syntika, over the river, is a railway bridge to the nearby town and on the hill is a rock chapel I like to film a lot and so modern crosses onto the top of the hill... So this was a huge sightseeing film and became very popular, but I did not introduce it here as it deserved
2-22 20:30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

alex_markov Posted at 2-22 20:30
Well, might be I aww you some more explanation, this i youngest volksno in Bulgaria (extinguished 1 milion years ago) and in the midle are hot springs (my dog got burned in them 2 tears ago  ) and a house and church of most famous seear (blind lady, dyed ssome decades ago) Vanga (very spiritual place for some), on the far syde was visible some excavation of sith vilage (than Macedonian, Trhacks, than Roman, than Bulgarians... ) Herakleya Syntika, overa the river is a railway bridge to nearby town and on the hil is a rock chapel I like to film a lot and so modern crosses on tn the top of the hill... So this was a huge sight seeing film and become ver popular, but I did not introduce it here as it deserved

Interesting history for sure.  
2-23 04:01
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice views and also a nice railroad!
3-13 00:48
Use props
Advanced