App is not working
1153 34 2-21 20:39
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
darkforester
lvl.2

Armenia

Hello.
I cannot use the DJI Pilot application on my Samsung Galaxy A24 smartphone.
The application closes a second after launch.
Installed the latest version of the application.

2-21 20:39
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please confirm first what specific DJI product are you using? Try to reinstall again the app on your mobile device then check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2-21 22:04
Use props
darkforester
lvl.2

Armenia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-21 22:04
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please confirm first what specific DJI product are you using? Try to reinstall again the app on your mobile device then check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I need to use the DJI Pilot app to control my dji mavic 2 enterprise dual.
The smartphone I use is Samsung galaxy a24, Android 14 OS.
Reinstalling the application does not help.
2-21 22:31
Use props
darkforester
lvl.2

Armenia

I'm still waiting for a solution to my problem.
The app still doesn't work and the drone can't fly.
2-22 23:40
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

darkforester Posted at 2-21 22:31
I need to use the DJI Pilot app to control my dji mavic 2 enterprise dual.
The smartphone I use is Samsung galaxy a24, Android 14 OS.
Reinstalling the application does not help.

Thank you for keeping us posted and sorry for the late response. Please upload a short video showing the issue on your mobile device for us to check it further. You may upload the video via Google Drive or Youtube then send the link here. We appreciate your cooperation.
2-23 02:43
Use props
darkforester
lvl.2

Armenia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-23 02:43
Thank you for keeping us posted and sorry for the late response. Please upload a short video showing the issue on your mobile device for us to check it further. You may upload the video via Google Drive or Youtube then send the link here. We appreciate your cooperation.

You can see the video at the link.
But there is no information there, the application simply closes.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/NkzFzxiU9JDVTcWc7
2-23 03:21
Use props
TexInPa
New

United States

Same for me. Now I can't fly the Phantom 4 rtk, for free fly, since updating for RID. Should have never updated, since you cannot reverse update.
2-23 08:00
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

darkforester Posted at 2-23 03:21

Thank you for the information provided. We will now coordinate this request with our relevant team for further investigation. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
2-23 23:42
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

TexInPa Posted at 2-23 08:00
Same for me. Now I can't fly the Phantom 4 rtk, for free fly, since updating for RID. Should have never updated, since you cannot reverse update.

Hello there. We do apologize for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific mobile device are you using? Did you experience any error messages on the app? If yes, please provide us a screenshot. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2-23 23:43
Use props
djiuser_NbfsAT2A92qp
New

Spain

Hi there, I'm having the same problem since today, DJI pilot app doesn't start in my POCO F5, Android 14 too, with my Mavic 2 enterprise dual. I  have uninstalled and reinstalled the app without positive result,  I have had to operate with another phone to fly. Thanks
2-25 10:50
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_NbfsAT2A92qp Posted at 2-25 10:50
Hi there, I'm having the same problem since today, DJI pilot app doesn't start in my POCO F5, Android 14 too, with my Mavic 2 enterprise dual. I  have uninstalled and reinstalled the app without positive result,  I have had to operate with another phone to fly. Thanks

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Please try clearing the mobile phone cache and ensure that the mobile phone has enough storage available (10G or more is recommended). Hard restart the mobile phone. Also, please check the App version, if the app is not the latest version, then it is recommended to update the app to the latest version or reinstall it. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-pilot. Have a nice day.
2-26 03:13
Use props
darkforester
lvl.2

Armenia

DJI Tony Posted at 2-26 03:13
Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Please try clearing the mobile phone cache and ensure that the mobile phone has enough storage available (10G or more is recommended). Hard restart the mobile phone. Also, please check the App version, if the app is not the latest version, then it is recommended to update the app to the latest version or reinstall it. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-pilot. Have a nice day.

These actions don't help. I've tried them before.
2-26 03:21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

darkforester Posted at 2-26 03:21
These actions don't help. I've tried them before.

Hi, May I know what DJI app and phone model are you having a problem with? Thank you.
2-27 01:54
Use props
darkforester
lvl.2

Armenia

DJI Tony Posted at 2-27 01:54
Hi, May I know what DJI app and phone model are you having a problem with? Thank you.

This is written in the first message of the topic )

"I cannot use the DJI Pilot application on my Samsung Galaxy A24 smartphone."
2-27 01:56
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

darkforester Posted at 2-27 01:56
This is written in the first message of the topic )

"I cannot use the DJI Pilot application on my Samsung Galaxy A24 smartphone."

Hello. Have you already tried cross-testing with another compatible mobile device to check whether it is caused by the compatibility issue?
2-27 02:48
Use props
darkforester
lvl.2

Armenia

DJI Tony Posted at 2-27 02:48
Hello. Have you already tried cross-testing with another compatible mobile device to check whether it is caused by the compatibility issue?

This is definitely a compatibility issue.
The application is not compatible with some smartphone models.
And I came here for information when this will be fixed )
2-27 02:51
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

darkforester Posted at 2-27 02:51
This is definitely a compatibility issue.
The application is not compatible with some smartphone models.
And I came here for information when this will be fixed )

Hi. We don't have relevant information yet. Rest assured we are actively submitting your concerns to the relevant team for awareness, Please keep posted by visiting the DJI official website. Thank you for your patience.
2-28 02:05
Use props
djiuser_NbfsAT2A92qp
New

Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 2-26 03:13

Hellooo, I have not had a positive result so far. I have to add one thing, DJIPILOT app started and worked perfectly until my mobile was updated to Hyperos operating system. It's the only app that doesn't run for the moment. Thanks all the same.
2-29 12:03
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

darkforester Posted at 2-23 03:21

Hello there. Thank you for patiently waiting. Upon checking here, the APP flashback is due to the Android version being too high. Please use a mobile device with an Android 12 version then check if the issue persists. Hope this helps.
2-29 22:56
Use props
darkforester
lvl.2

Armenia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-29 22:56
Hello there. Thank you for patiently waiting. Upon checking here, the APP flashback is due to the Android version being too high. Please use a mobile device with an Android 12 version then check if the issue persists. Hope this helps.

Will the app be updated for my device?
Buying an additional device for work is inconvenient.
2-29 22:59
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_NbfsAT2A92qp Posted at 2-29 12:03
Hellooo, I have not had a positive result so far. I have to add one thing, DJIPILOT app started and worked perfectly until my mobile was updated to Hyperos operating system. It's the only app that doesn't run for the moment. Thanks all the same.

We appreciate your feedback. This will be forwarded to the relevant team. Thank you for your patience.
3-2 01:29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

darkforester Posted at 2-29 22:59
Will the app be updated for my device?
Buying an additional device for work is inconvenient.

Hi there. Thank you for your response. As of the time being, we don't have any timeframe on when or if the app will be updated to support this Android operating system but we will surely forward this suggestion to our relevant team for attention. We appreciate your understanding and support.
3-2 02:30
Use props
MAVIC2Entreprise DUO
lvl.1

Portugal

Good afternoon,   Hello, our company has a MAVIC 2 Entreprise DUAL, and we are having problems opening the APP on ANDROID on SAMSUNG s24, SAMSUNG A23 and A13.  We tried APP Pilot v2.5.1.15 https://www.dji.com/pt/downloads/djiapp/dji-pilot, but it opens and blocks immediately! we have the same problem as our colleagues. As it is a corporate drone, it should have a better service and provide faster and more effective assistance.
3-5 07:20
Use props
darkforester
lvl.2

Armenia

Any news on my question?
It's been a month now, but the app still doesn't work and we can't work with the drone.
3-24 20:36
Use props
fansf85da8f8
lvl.3
Flight distance : 13657434 ft
United States

I have this same problem and cannot fix.
4-1 10:25
Use props
djiuser_8Jf2vIiMoshQ
New

Moldova

Hello!
I have an issue when trying to open Dji Fly app, it crashes at start after my phone (Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G) was updated to Android 14 Hyper OS.
I've uninstalled and then installed the latest version of app from your site, rebooted phone, but app still doesn't open.
I hope for a fix to this asap.
Thx!

4-3 03:44
Use props
fansf85da8f8
lvl.3
Flight distance : 13657434 ft
United States

The problem is that any android software version higher than 12, wont run their older applications. They are screwing us with thousands of dollars down the drain. We have an Phantom 4 RTK and thats what DJI is telling us. No more updates for our softwares so it wont run on the newer android software's.
4-4 11:08
Use props
djiuser_pqawXllS6ikB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 431857 ft
Australia

Yes! same problem here!!!!
App crashes at the start after my phone (Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G) was updated to Android 14 Hyper OS.
Does DJI really not update their app compatibility?
Seriously???
4-12 15:51
Use props
djiuser_2Zv3KIBg617P
New

Argentina

djiuser_8Jf2vIiMoshQ Posted at 4-3 03:44
Hello!
I have an issue when trying to open Dji Fly app, it crashes at start after my phone (Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G) was updated to Android 14 Hyper OS.
I've uninstalled and then installed the latest version of app from your site, rebooted phone, but app still doesn't open.

I have the same problem. Any solution?
4-12 16:25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_2Zv3KIBg617P Posted at 4-12 16:25
I have the same problem. Any solution?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Android 14 has already been supported since the  1.11.4 APP version. Please make sure you have the latest Fly app version or try reinstalling it. Here is the link for download: https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly Please feel free to keep us posted. Thank you.
4-12 22:01
Use props
InphinityDesign
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 4-12 22:01
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Android 14 has already been supported since the  1.11.4 APP version. Please make sure you have the latest Fly app version or try reinstalling it. Here is the link for download: https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly Please feel free to keep us posted. Thank you.

Thanks for the reply but , you seems to have an update for the latest hyperOS version of android 14. Please check the screenshot below.
4-13 15:38
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

InphinityDesign Posted at 4-13 15:38
Thanks for the reply but , you seems to have an update for the latest hyperOS version of android 14. Please check the screenshot below.
[view_image]

Hi. If I may ask. Does the app blackout and restart after launching the app and entering other interfaces (such as Settings, Connection Guide, etc.)?
4-14 03:06
Use props
Fernando Gomez
New

El Salvador

Hi guys, I just updated the app version as recommend and now the app is not working
I provided all the permissions on my Xiaomi 12 pro 5G but still no working, I restarted the phone but nothing
4-14 09:05
Use props
InphinityDesign
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 4-14 03:06
Hi. If I may ask. Does the app blackout and restart after launching the app and entering other interfaces (such as Settings, Connection Guide, etc.)?

Nope, it just shuts down immediately and takes me to my phone's home page.

I remember when I was updating my Android version to HyperOS, it indicated that DJI Fly would not be supported. I thought it might be a temporary situation and DJI will definitely publish an update for that version of Android but it seems still behind the game..

Very frustrating to have the up to date software, and no being able to use my relatively new drone..
4-15 23:37
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

InphinityDesign Posted at 4-15 23:37
Nope, it just shuts down immediately and takes me to my phone's home page.

I remember when I was updating my Android version to HyperOS, it indicated that DJI Fly would not be supported. I thought it might be a temporary situation and DJI will definitely publish an update for that version of Android but it seems still behind the game..

I see.  It can be preliminarily determined that the issue is caused by a compatibility error. Since there are many device models awaiting testing, this issue cannot be resolved in the short term. If you have an urgent flight mission, it is recommended that you use the app with one of the supported mobile device models listed on the DJI official website at the moment to avoid flight mission failure. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support.
4-17 02:25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules