battery not turning off
319 6 2-22 05:36
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hojat
lvl.1
Flight distance : 478944 ft
Australia

i have mavic pro3 with 3 baterry supplies 4 months old!! rarely using it may be so far used 15 times. i noticed one of them the 2 lights are on and can't turn it off and doesn't recharge at all when putting in the charger.
is it broken and needs io go to bin?

2-22 05:36
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Hojat. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please provide us a video showing the operation of turning it on, charging, and turning them off for us to further check? Please provide also the firmware version of the battery. We will wait for your reply.
2-22 21:50
Use props
Hojat
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-22 21:50
Hi, Hojat. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please provide us a video showing the operation of turning them on, charging, and turning them off for us to further check? Please provide also the firmware version of the batteries. We will wait for your reply.

i think my explanation is VERY CLEAR
-The battery CAN NOT BE TURNED OFF
2 OF 4 LIGHTS(GREEN) are on NO WAY OF TUNNING THEM OFF
ON FOR AT LEAST 1 WEEK
And
when you put it in the CHARGER SLOT  They lights wont flash and no change in temperature of surface of battery
When you put them in the plane plane starts beeping its on and YOU CANT TURN IT OFF
RCI MONITOR Shows warning: BATTERY COMMUNICATION ERROR
So do you really need videos??
2-22 22:48
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hojat Posted at 2-22 22:48
i think my explanation is VERY CLEAR
-The battery CAN NOT BE TURNED OFF
2 OF 4 LIGHTS(GREEN) are on NO WAY OF TUNNING THEM OFF

Hi, Hojat. Thank you for providing more information about the issue. If the aircraft body can still be powered on after the battery is inserted, please refresh the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 on the computer, insert the battery into the aircraft body, connect it to a computer and refresh the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) to resolve the issue.

If the issue persists with this one battery, please send it for repair if it is still within the warranty period, or purchase a new one if the warranty has expired. If you need assistance with creating a ticket, you may contact DJI support at (https://www.dji.com/support).
2-23 01:14
Use props
Hojat
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-23 01:14
Hi, Hojat. Thank you for providing more information about the issue. If the aircraft body can still be powered on after the battery is inserted, please refresh the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 on the computer, insert the battery into the aircraft body, connect it to a computer and refresh the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) to resolve the issue.

If the issue persists with this one battery, please send it for repair if it is still within the warranty period, or purchase a new one if the warranty has expired. If you need assistance with creating a ticket, you may contact DJI support at (https://www.dji.com/support).

i have installed the app on my IMAC  but :
it doesnt recognise the drone .i took a screenshop you see this message?
2-23 01:40
Use props
Hojat
lvl.1
Australia

2-23 02:07
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hojat Posted at 2-23 01:40
i have installed the app on my IMAC  but :
it doesnt recognise the drone .i took a screenshop you see this message?

Thank you for the screenshot, Hojat. Can you please confirm if the software you downloaded is the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)? If not, please download it from this link:  (https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series). Please keep us posted.
2-23 03:34
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules