234 3 2-22 11:43
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nicortech
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8888 ft
United States

Hi

Could you register your M2 Enterprise Advanced on the FAA UAS Declaration of Compliance Website with success?

Because I have this error message after 'Submit'': Error: Length Code 'J' is invalid. Length Code must be one of the following - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, A, B, C, D, E, F

I am not sure what is wrong?
The serial # is the one from the drone, no?

Tks
Regards
Nick  

2-22 11:43
Use props
FloridaNext
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62320 ft
United States

Have you read and tried this:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 841&pid=3239683

2-22 13:50
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. For an aircraft with a 14-digit SN, Remote ID SN=1581F + 14-digit flight controller SN + 0, and the total number of digits is also 20. You may also find this information under the About page of your DJI app. Please keep us posted. Have a good one.
2-22 21:21
Use props
Nicortech
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8888 ft
United States

FloridaNext Posted at 2-22 13:50
Have you read and tried this:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=306841&pid=3239683
Hi Tks I followed the steps but had a rejected answer even if I sent the correct S/N.
“This DOC is being rejected for the following reason:
Per CFR § 89.515 Production requirements for unmanned aircraft without design approval or production approval issued under part 21 of this chapter. Except as provided in § 89.510, after September 16, 2022, no person may produce an unmanned aircraft for operation in the airspace of the United States unless— (a) The unmanned aircraft is designed and produced to meet the minimum performance requirements for standard remote identification unmanned aircraft established in § 89.310 in accordance with an FAA-accepted means of compliance. Please note that the above rule is for a manufacturer of unmanned aircraft. Please note that the above rule is for a manufacturer of unmanned aircraft. Please contact your drone manufacturer directly to inquire if your drone is Remote ID…..”

Did you an experience like this one?

Tks
3-1 06:14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules