New User needs advice on drone and remote repair
217 5 2-22 15:57
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SourMashMick
lvl.1
United States

Hey so i just recieved my DJI mini Pro 3 last week. Have been having a lot of issues with the touch screen on the remote not responding then the remote all together not responding. So i have been reading through posts. I ordered new memory cards and did the update like everyone suggested. I just went out to fly it again remote stopped responding and it hit a tree and now i have a broken drone and broken remote. When i started filling out info for the repair it only says the drone is covered. How do i get them to replace the remote as well? Also how can you actually contact DJI to get anyone to help you ? I have tried for several days about the remote issues.

2-22 15:57
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi there, we are sorry to hear about the accident. You can start a case and send the drone in for diagnosis and repair via this link: https://repair.dji.com/us/repair/index.  To submit a repair request, please visit our DJI official website and then select Support > Request Repair Service Online. If there is a doubt about the accident, data analysis can also be applied as long as the drone is under warranty. Thank you.
2-22 19:32
Use props
SourMashMick
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-22 19:32
Hi there, we are sorry to hear about the accident. You can start a case and send the drone in for diagnosis and repair via this link: https://repair.dji.com/us/repair/index.  To submit a repair request, please visit our DJI official website and then select Support > Request Repair Service Online. If there is a doubt about the accident, data analysis can also be applied as long as the drone is under warranty. Thank you.

I have figured out how  to set up a warranty repair / replacement for the drone. That seems pretty starlight forward and I did purchase the extended warrnaty.

How do I get the remote control repaired or replaced ? That was the issue that caused the accident. It will not give me an option to be able to get that fixed ? Its says the remote is not covered but I feel like I have only had it a week and remote has never worked correctly it should be covered somehow.
2-23 03:26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

SourMashMick Posted at 2-23 03:26
I have figured out how  to set up a warranty repair / replacement for the drone. That seems pretty starlight forward and I did purchase the extended warrnaty.

How do I get the remote control repaired or replaced ? That was the issue that caused the accident. It will not give me an option to be able to get that fixed ? Its says the remote is not covered but I feel like I have only had it a week and remote has never worked correctly it should be covered somehow.

Hi there, may I confirm what you mean by buying an extended warranty, could you please confirm the full name of this service? By the way, If there is a doubt about the accident, data analysis can also be applied as long as the drone is under warranty. You can send it back for further diagnosis first. Thank you.
2-23 17:11
Use props
SourMashMick
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-23 17:11
Hi there, may I confirm what you mean by buying an extended warranty, could you please confirm the full name of this service? By the way, If there is a doubt about the accident, data analysis can also be applied as long as the drone is under warranty. You can send it back for further diagnosis first. Thank you.

It was under warranty I sent it back .Thank you
2-27 19:14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

SourMashMick Posted at 2-27 19:14
It was under warranty I sent it back .Thank you

If you have any further inquiries about your case, please feel free to contact us.
2-27 20:14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules