Why DJI Fly app is not available on the playstore?
2748 4 2-23 02:18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
evanadley
New

India

I have recently received my first DJI drone (DJI Mini 3) and was surprised to discover that the app needed to operate the drone is not available on the Android Play Store.

After doing some research, I found that it is possible to download the app from DJI's website as a .apk file, but I find this to be a bit unusual.

I am curious if anyone knows the reason behind the app's removal or why it was never allowed on the Play Store. It just seems peculiar to me.

2-23 02:18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It used to be in Play store until it was removed due to the play store rules.  
2-23 03:02
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, evanadley. Thank you for reaching out and we apologize for the inconvenience. Because the compatibility strategy between the DJI App and Google Play Store is changing, you currently cannot finish downloading and updating using Google Play. Thank you for your understanding.

Do not be concerned. To ensure your usage, we have launched a DJI official download channel. You can visit the DJI official website to download and install the latest app and obtain complete updates on the app.
2-23 03:27
Use props
evanadley
New

India

Yes it works with this https://ehallpass.pro
2-26 20:37
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

evanadley Posted at 2-26 20:37
Yes it works with this https://ehallpass.pro

Hi there. You can download the application using the website link provided above by DJI Gamora. Please note that according to India's Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones. So we cannot provide aftersales services for you. Kindly note that since the unit was purchased from a local dealer, you are suggested to contact the point of purchase to seek further assistance on this matter. Thank you for your cooperation and support.
3-3 18:46
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules