207 4 2-23 09:46
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fdnyfish
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7965640 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can someone please tell me if my RC Pro is a USA model?

4QQ7LBPA02Y0NJ
2-23 09:46
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

What makes you think it's not?
2-23 11:10
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Grey market item for $200 on a NY city street corner where the vendor is claiming it not only authentic but also works with US drones despite all the chinese markings perhaps?  
2-23 11:33
Use props
fdnyfish
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7965640 ft
  • >>>
United States

I purchased a RC Pro from Amazon, after 10 months, one of my antennas went limp.

I sent the RC Pro back to DJI for warranty repair, they advised me the RC Pro was not a USA model, but a mainland China one.

They said it was $69 to repair, so I paid it and they sent me a new controller with different serial number.

The controller they sent me is. USA model (I confirmed this with DJI Support) after I posted the question.
2-23 16:10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fdnyfish Posted at 2-23 16:10
I purchased a RC Pro from Amazon, after 10 months, one of my antennas went limp.

I sent the RC Pro back to DJI for warranty repair, they advised me the RC Pro was not a USA model, but a mainland China one.

Hi, there. Thank you for providing the information. I was able to locate your case number using your Forum account. I am glad to know that it is all sorted out. Should you have further concerns, please feel free to let us know. Thank you for your support.
2-23 16:25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules