DJI mic 2 cuts out on transmitter
336 14 2-23 10:34
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

I was  using the DJIM2 and OA4, in the Editor you can clearly see Dead spots on the  sound track, I got three dead spots more like  cut outs I was no more then  next to the camera

Screenshot 2024-02-23 132832.png
2-23 10:34
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

just to show its  another persons  too Lol
2-23 11:45
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

two dead spots
2-23 11:45
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, sorry to hear that. May I confirm does this phenomenon happen every time? Please try recording multiple times. Be sure to turn on the internal recording of TX for each recording, and then compare the audio file of the video with the internally recorded file to see if the same phenomenon occurs every time. Looking forward to your reply. Thank you.
2-23 22:13
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

the product should work without a hitch, in Bluetooth mode only.  I will ask the person if they also tried your Phenomenon, is that your way of saying Issue???
See if he has an Internal Recording.  
2-24 04:05
Use props
fansb0c2bcac
lvl.2
Flight distance : 128865 ft
United States

Fishycomics Posted at 2-24 04:05
the product should work without a hitch, in Bluetooth mode only.  I will ask the person if they also tried your Phenomenon, is that your way of saying Issue???
See if he has an Internal Recording.

I ran into the same issue tonight. I have two Osmo Action 4's, each up to date with latest firmware. I have two DJI Mic 2s, also up to date, and each Mic 2 is connected to one OA4. Everything worked great for the first few minutes then I started to get glitching audio and then total drop outs. I'll try it tomorrow using the internal recording on the mic and see if it happens again. But it ruined what was otherwise a great video.
3-29 17:59
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

fansb0c2bcac Posted at 3-29 17:59
I ran into the same issue tonight. I have two Osmo Action 4's, each up to date with latest firmware. I have two DJI Mic 2s, also up to date, and each Mic 2 is connected to one OA4. Everything worked great for the first few minutes then I started to get glitching audio and then total drop outs. I'll try it tomorrow using the internal recording on the mic and see if it happens again. But it ruined what was otherwise a great video.

thank you,   the mic must have LOS (line of sight),  the signal gets bounced.,   so yeah try Internal recording, funny thing is, DJI is well aware of this issue and the Pocket 3 has one up on us it also records internal camera  audio, as back up.
3-30 03:16
Use props
fansb0c2bcac
lvl.2
United States

I guess that COULD be why the mic behind me cut out. I was using one of the Mic 2's in a helmet and the other behind me on the seat of a motorcycle. That's still less than 3' to the camera , even though I'm between the mic and the cam. I guess I can run a lav mic off the transmitter, place it in front of me, and route the lav  to where I'd like the mic to be placed.
3-30 08:53
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

you can be a foot my hand passed in front and it cut out i not a pro but What I found out for me
3-30 10:40
Use props
fansb0c2bcac
lvl.2
United States

Fishycomics Posted at 3-30 10:40
you can be a foot my hand passed in front and it cut out i not a pro but What I found out for me

Geez that is lame. So I put moved the mic tonight so there was nothing in-between and it still cut out. The local 32 bit copy of the audio is there though. You can see the drop out in the middle track.
3-30 17:20
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

trial and error.     glad my Rc car only loses signal but has fail safe,  many influencers out there will not show this Lol  and they simply do not want to ruin their reputation . Lol  hope its gets reslvled otherwise I live on
3-31 03:09
Use props
fansb0c2bcac
lvl.2
United States

Fishycomics Posted at 3-31 03:09
trial and error.     glad my Rc car only loses signal but has fail safe,  many influencers out there will not show this Lol  and they simply do not want to ruin their reputation . Lol  hope its gets reslvled otherwise I live on

I think it's a great system but something is obviously wrong in my setup. Maybe it's the mic itself?
3-31 04:38
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

fansb0c2bcac Posted at 3-31 04:38
I think it's a great system but something is obviously wrong in my setup. Maybe it's the mic itself?

I  purchased  three different one's its not you. its how DJI is
3-31 06:01
Use props
djiuser_hCD7m438IcKk
lvl.1

South Korea

Me too...
Getting small audio drops on the Action4 side in the Mic2 audio.
Action4 is on my chin and Mic2 is behind my back.
4-3 05:44
Use props
fansb0c2bcac
lvl.2
United States

I ran into this again with the Mic 2 in my pocket and the DA4 about 2 feet in front of it. I use this to record the audio from my motorcycle and while you can work around the issue by copying local audio, I'd rather save a step by getting the audio correct on the video.
4-15 14:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules