DJI Pocket 2 audio issues
232 5 2-23 20:50
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Superior Videos
lvl.3
Australia

Me Again.
I am just about at the end of my rope trying to deal with the shoppy/crackling audio caused by the 2.4ghz frequency conflict.
I have tried the dji mic 1 and mic 2 plugged into the 3.5mm audio jack on the do it all handle.
I have set all my wifi hotspots to 5.8ghz and I have set the pocket 2 to 5.8ghz with the android app.
Changing the hotspots  seems to make a difference with the mic 1 but the mic 2 still chops and crackles no matter which frequency setting on the hotspot and camera.
I am happy using the mic 1 but I purchased the mic 2 to upgrade but can only use it with the pocket 3.
Please note that this only happens when live streaming and does not happen with sd card recording.
I  have been trying to have this issue addressed for a while now but can't seem to get a fix.
All of these compact wireless systems run on the 2.4ghz band so why can't dji get them to work on their products.
Regards
Doug
2-23 20:50
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, could you please provide us with a sample video and export the Osmo Pocket 2 device log for our further checking?
2-25 01:44
Use props
Superior Videos
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-25 01:44
Hi there, could you please provide us with a sample video and export the Osmo Pocket 2 device log for our further checking?

Thanks Mindy.
As mentioned, this is a live streaming issue and not a recording to sd card issue so there is no log.
I have provided videos on many occasions.
I will just use the wireless mic's that work with the pocket 2.
At one point, I could not use any but since changing the frequency, I can work with what I have.
Thanks for your reply.
2-25 02:27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Superior Videos Posted at 2-25 02:27
Thanks Mindy.
As mentioned, this is a live streaming issue and not a recording to sd card issue so there is no log.
I have provided videos on many occasions.

May I ask if the issue is resolved? If not, may I ask where did you post the video? If the audio issue still exists, we would like to have a sample video for further confirmation.
2-27 00:28
Use props
Superior Videos
lvl.3
Australia

Hi Mindy.
It hasn't been resolved but I can work with the other wireless mic's.
I think it is more an issue with the dji mic 2 than the camera so I am using the original dji mic's to get by.
Maybe future firmware updates on the mic 2 may deal with the problem so I won't pursue it for the moment.
I have other mic's I can use.
Thanks again for your interest.
Doug
2-27 00:52
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Superior Videos Posted at 2-27 00:52
Hi Mindy.
It hasn't been resolved but I can work with the other wireless mic's.
I think it is more an issue with the dji mic 2 than the camera so I am using the original dji mic's to get by.

Ok, I see. If you still want to troubleshoot the Mic 2 livestream issue in the future, please feel free to contact us and provide us with a sample video.
2-27 02:39
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules