Connecting the DJI RC controller to an external monitor or TV
836 9 2-23 22:23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_qd5fVRVOMlYN
lvl.2
Flight distance : 328478 ft
Czechia

Hello, I have a question, I need to connect my DJI RC to a TV and transmit the image to the TV for the purpose of a presentation for my course, is it possible in any way? Or how would it work with another controller? Thanks
2-23 22:23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry that there is no HDMI output port on DJI RC, so DJI RC doesn't support the HDMI output. I will love to take this suggestion of yours and forward it to our designated team for attention. Rest assured that we value every suggestion of our customers.
2-24 00:22
Use props
AlmaLibre
lvl.2
Czechia

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-24 00:22
Hi there, I'm sorry that there is no HDMI output port on DJI RC, so DJI RC doesn't support the HDMI output. I will love to take this suggestion of yours and forward it to our designated team for attention. Rest assured that we value every suggestion of our customers.

Thanks and is there a solution maybe with another RC controller?
2-24 01:03
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

AlmaLibre Posted at 2-24 01:03
Thanks and is there a solution maybe with another RC controller?

Thank you for your reply, may I confirm whether you want to achieve the effect of operating one drone with multiple remote controls at the same time? If so, we're sorry that DJI Air 2S can not be controlled by multiple remote controllers.
2-24 01:23
Use props
AlmaLibre
lvl.2
Czechia

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-24 01:23
Thank you for your reply, may I confirm whether you want to achieve the effect of operating one drone with multiple remote controls at the same time? If so, we're sorry that DJI Air 2S can not be controlled by multiple remote controllers.

I'm sorry you didn't read my post. I'm not asking about connecting multiple controllers to the Air 2S. But I'm wondering if there is a possibility to connect a DJI controller to a TV and broadcast the controller's image to the TV. There is no mention of flight. I want to show people the app settings in my drone introduction course, and it doesn't matter what the controller and the drone are, I have access to all of them. I accidentally posted here and can't find the option to delete it. I also put the same post in the affiliation category.
2-24 02:44
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

AlmaLibre Posted at 2-24 02:44
I'm sorry you didn't read my post. I'm not asking about connecting multiple controllers to the Air 2S. But I'm wondering if there is a possibility to connect a DJI controller to a TV and broadcast the controller's image to the TV. There is no mention of flight. I want to show people the app settings in my drone introduction course, and it doesn't matter what the controller and the drone are, I have access to all of them. I accidentally posted here and can't find the option to delete it. I also put the same post in the affiliation category.

An expensive solution is the RC Pro controller as it has HDMI out and it works really well.  
2-24 04:51
Use props
AlmaLibre
lvl.2
Czechia

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-24 04:51
An expensive solution is the RC Pro controller as it has HDMI out and it works really well.

Thanks for the info...
2-24 04:55
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

AlmaLibre Posted at 2-24 04:55
Thanks for the info...

I think they "dumb-down" the RC and RC2 to keep the prices down.  The RC Pro was the replacement for the old Smart Controller so it has lots of power and features. The RC Pro really does come in handy when you want to project your screen onto another device.  I will sometimes connect my RC Pro to a TriplTek 9 Pro tablet so that whoever is with me can see a large version of my screen and what I'm seeing.  If I'm flying from my live aboard boat I can hook it to a big screen TV and there is no lag when using the HDMI out.
2-24 05:29
Use props
AlmaLibre
lvl.2
Czechia

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-24 05:29
I think they "dumb-down" the RC and RC2 to keep the prices down.  The RC Pro was the replacement for the old Smart Controller so it has lots of power and features. The RC Pro really does come in handy when you want to project your screen onto another device.  I will sometimes connect my RC Pro to a TriplTek 9 Pro tablet so that whoever is with me can see a large version of my screen and what I'm seeing.  If I'm flying from my live aboard boat I can hook it to a big screen TV and there is no lag when using the HDMI out.

I solved it and bought a DJI RC pro.
2-25 10:49
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

AlmaLibre Posted at 2-25 10:49
I solved it and bought a DJI RC pro.

Congrats!  You will not be sorry.  
2-25 14:01