Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thanosmats
lvl.1
Flight distance : 685548 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Greetings to everyone from Greece,

Is there a way to find out the charging cycles of an RC-N1 controller??

Thanks in advance from your time!!

Best regards,
Thanos
2-24 05:16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. We're sorry that there's no charge cycle option available for the DJI remote controller. May I ask if you're experiencing a problem with your DJI RC-N1? Please feel free to reach us anytime.
2-24 21:27
Use props
thanosmats
lvl.1
Flight distance : 685548 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-24 21:27
Hello, there. We're sorry that there's no charge cycle option available for the DJI remote controller. May I ask if you're experiencing a problem with your DJI RC-N1? Please feel free to reach us anytime.
I've asked DJI if there is an option to buy a new RC-N1 controller as an extra from my DJI-RC for hiking escapes and unfortunately I didn't receive any feedback from DJI, so I bought one used from the internet claimed to be used a couple of times, but I can't be sure of this statement except if there was/is such ability available. Anyway thanks for the immediate response.

Best regards,
Thanos
2-24 21:37
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

thanosmats Posted at 2-24 21:37
I've asked DJI if there is an option to buy a new RC-N1 controller as an extra from my DJI-RC for hiking escapes and unfortunately I didn't receive any feedback from DJI, so I bought one used from the internet claimed to be used a couple of times, but I can't be sure of this statement except if there was/is such ability available. Anyway thanks for the immediate response.

Best regards,

Hi, Thanos. Regretfully, the DJI RC-N1 remote controller cannot be purchased separately from the DJI Store or dealers.
2-26 04:50
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules